Obedience quotes150 obedience quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If God wanted us to bend over he'd put diamonds on the floor.”
“We're always serving something, even if we're not aware of it. We're usually serving capitalism.”
“- Maj. Warden: You'll go on without me. That's an order. You're in command now, Shears.
- Commander Shears: You make me sick with your heroics! There's a stench of death about you. You carry it in your pack like the plague. Explosives and L-pills - they go well together, don't they? And with you it's just one thing or the other: destroy a bridge...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Reverend Clayton: I say we do it my way. That's an order!
- Ethan: Yessir. But if you're wrong don't ever give me another.”
“Do you know what a harlequin is? A harlequin's role is to serve. It's nothing without a master. No one gives two shits who we are, beyond that.”
“If it is man's destiny one day to be dominated, then oh please, God let him be dominated by such as you!”
“The night is filled with Thy voice. Here am I. What wouldst Thou demand of me?”
“Lord, lay me down like a stone and raise me up like new bread.”
“Understand this: When we lay our heads down here, we're all prisoners.”
“I don't care if you're sick as a dog or in bed with Beyonce. I call, you show.”
“- Aladdin: I wonder what it'd be like to live there, and have servants, and valets.
- Princess Jasmine: Oh, sure. People who tell you where to go and how to dress.
- Aladdin: That's better than here. You're always scraping for food and ducking the guards.
- Princess Jasmine: You're not free to make your own choices.”
“I guess I'm attracted to these off beat roles because my life has been a bit abnormal. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.”
“Survival is not about certain death, it is about keeping your head down.”