Obedience quotes157 obedience quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You got a home, car, businesses, family, and I own the paper on your whole fucking life. I'll put your cunt wife on the street to be fucked in the ass by niggers and Puerto Ricans. Your kid is mine because I bought him. You got him on loan, he is leased, you are renting him. I'll whack out your whole family. People'll be eating 'em in their...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If God wanted us to bend over he'd put diamonds on the floor.”
“- Ben Emmerson: Why did you keep her in a state of distress for a year before you brought charges?
- Ken Macdonald: The services wanted to make an example of her. If we'd dropped the case any earlier, what kind of messages would that have sent?
- Ben Emmerson: Do me a favour, Ken. Go and fish somewhere else.”
“Following orders is not a defense to a war crime.”
“- Judy: If I let you change me, will that do it? If I do what you tell me, will you love me?
- Scottie: Yes. Yes.
- Judy: All right. All right then, I'll do it. I don't care anymore about me.”
“We're always serving something, even if we're not aware of it. We're usually serving capitalism.”
“- Maj. Warden: You'll go on without me. That's an order. You're in command now, Shears.
- Commander Shears: You make me sick with your heroics! There's a stench of death about you. You carry it in your pack like the plague. Explosives and L-pills - they go well together, don't they? And with you it's just one thing or the other: destroy a bridge...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Reverend Clayton: I say we do it my way. That's an order!
- Ethan: Yessir. But if you're wrong don't ever give me another.”
“Do you know what a harlequin is? A harlequin's role is to serve. It's nothing without a master. No one gives two shits who we are, beyond that.”
“If it is man's destiny one day to be dominated, then oh please, God let him be dominated by such as you!”
“The night is filled with Thy voice. Here am I. What wouldst Thou demand of me?”
“Lord, lay me down like a stone and raise me up like new bread.”
“Understand this: When we lay our heads down here, we're all prisoners.”