Boredom quotes188 boredom quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Football Factory
“What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage?”
- From the movie: High Noon
- From the movie: The Intern
- From the movie: European Vacation
- From the movie: My Dinner With Andre
“Has it ever occurred to you Wally that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now may very well be a self-perpetuating, unconscious form of brainwashing, created by a world totalitarian government based on money, and that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks? And it's not just a question of individual...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: A Fish Called Wanda
Wanda, do you have any idea what it's like being English? Being so correct all the time, being so stifled by this dread of, of doing the wrong thing, of saying to someone "are you married?" and hearing "my wife left me this morning", or saying, uh, "do you have children?" and being told they all burned to death on Wednesday. You see, Wanda,... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Heartbreak Ridge
“You can run me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me.”
- From the movie: Big Fish
“Most men, they'll tell you a story straight through. It won't be complicated, but it won't be interesting either.”
- From the movie: Never Cry Wolf
“- Tyler: What's wrong?
- Rosie: Boredom, Tyler. Boredom - that's what's wrong. And how do you beat boredom, Tyler?... Adventure. Adventure, Tyler.”
- From the movie: Good Morning, Vietnam
From a Marine in Da Nang: "Captain Hauk sucks the sweat off of a dead man's balls”. I have no idea what that means, sir, but it seems very negative to me.
“Dear World. I am leaving you because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck.”
- From the movie: Edward Scissorhands
“- Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
- Kevin: No!
- Edward: Why not?
- Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!”
- From the TV Series: Homeland
“Carrie Mathison-Guy hasn't broken the speed limit once.
Danny Galvez-Does that make him more, or less suspicious?
Carrie Mathison-It makes him boring as shit.”
- From the movie: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
“The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine.”
- From the TV Series: Squid Game
- From the animation: Death Note
“The human world is a boring place with boring people doing boring things.”
- From the TV Series: Lucifer
“Boring people never like to be told they’re dull.”
- From the movie: The Croods
“-Grug: Three days is not forever!
-Eep: It is with this family.”
- From the movie: Tolkien
“- Edith Bratt: I love Wagner's Rheingold.
- Robert Gilson: Christopher finds those too long.
- Christopher Wiseman: No, I don't.
- Robert Gilson: Well, nobody blames you. It shouldn't take six hours to tell a story about a magic ring.”
“To me, the difference between New York and London is that things are boring and staid in London.”
- From the movie: Gigi
“- Honore Lachaille: I have to tell you... your parents bore me to death.
- Gaston Lachaille: Me too.
- Honore Lachaille: But I've known them longer, so they've been boring me longer.”
- From the movie: Gigi
“- Madame Alvarez: How was Monte Carlo?
- Gaston Lachaille: It was a bore!
- Madame Alvarez: One has to be as rich as you are, Gaston, to be bored at Monte Carlo.”
- From the movie: Uncut Gems
- From the movie: The Lighthouse