Boredom quotes179 boredom quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage?”
“Dear World. I am leaving you because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck.”
“- Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
- Kevin: No!
- Edward: Why not?
- Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!”
“To me, the difference between New York and London is that things are boring and staid in London.”
“- Honore Lachaille: I have to tell you... your parents bore me to death.
- Gaston Lachaille: Me too.
- Honore Lachaille: But I've known them longer, so they've been boring me longer.”
“- Madame Alvarez: How was Monte Carlo?
- Gaston Lachaille: It was a bore!
- Madame Alvarez: One has to be as rich as you are, Gaston, to be bored at Monte Carlo.”
“Another one of the new worlds. No beer, no women, no pool parlors, nothin'. Nothin' to do but throw rocks at tin cans, and we gotta bring our own tin cans.”
“- Dixon Steele: You annoy me!
- Laurel Gray: If I do, it isn't intentional.”
“- Sherlock Holmes: You've painted me as a hopeless dope addict just because I occasionally take a five-percent solution of cocaine.
- Dr. Watson: A seven-percent solution...
- Sherlock Holmes: Five percent. Don't you think I'm aware you've been diluting it behind my back?
- Dr. Watson: As a doctor, as well as your friend, I strongly disapprove...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If I didn't catch fish all day, I'd find a way to kill you.”
“Say something, or I shall get bored. And when I get bored, I get hungry!”
“Give the people what they want... old-fashioned apocalyptic porn.”
“I hate beauty. Do you realize how boring it gets looking at beauty day in and day out?”
“- Cheerleader: So how does it feel being in drama Cass?
- Cassidy Spilker: Uh, such a bitch.
- Ryan Shoos: Uh what?
- Cassidy Spilker: What? If I had known there was going to be so much actual drama involved I wouldn't have picked it.”
“This is so boring without drugs.”
“- Newt: People like you, don't they, Mr. Kowalski?
- Jacob Kowalski: Oh. Well, I'm, uh, I'm sure people like you, too, huh?
- Newt: Not really, no. I annoy people.”
“I was almost killed. A truck's bumper was this far from my nose. My whole life passed before my eyes... and it wasn't even interesting to me.”
“These were my guys. Fighting the dull fight. Soldiers with nothing to kill except time. They know that war is hell, but peace... peace is fucking boring.”
“Are we gonna fight or are you planning on boring me to death?”
“- Peter Quill: Doesn't eternity get boring?
- Ego: Not if you have a purpose.”