“Invitation to a Gunfighter” quotes(1964)
Plot – After the end of the Civil War, the confederate veteran Matt Weaver returns home and discovers that all his properties have been dispossessed as ordered by Samuel Brewster, the city boss. Weaver is very determined to invoke his rights, but Brewster decides to stop him by hiring a famous gunslinger, Jules Gaspard d'Estaing, who will solve the situation.
All actors – Yul Brynner, Janice Rule, George Segal, Alfred Ryder, Clifford David, Mike Kellin, Brad Dexter, Pat Hingle, Bert Freed, John A. Alonzo, Curt Conway, Clarke Gordon, Gerald Hiken, Strother Martin, Clifton James, William Hickey, Gertrude Flynn, Olive Dunbar, , Ray Beltram, John Bose, Woody Chambliss, Mimi Doyle, Mickey Golden, Herman Hack, Chuck Hamilton, Michael Hinn, Dal Jenkins, Russell Johnson, Stan Jones, Kay Koury, Arthur Peterson, George Russell, George Sowards, Ray Spiker, Charles Thompson, Tony Urchel, Max Wagner, Chalky Williamsshow all
“Invitation to a Gunfighter” Quotes 6 quotes
“- Sam Brewster: You got him in the arm
- Crane Adams: I aimed for his Reb heart.
- Sam Brewster: Your performance is never up to your intentions.”
“- Matt Weaver: I've killed so many men in the last four years, one more don't matter none. Tell me... you pass up your chance, why should I pass up mine?
- Jules Gaspard d'Estaing: Truce for the night.
- Matt Weaver: Oh... oh, and you believe when they say I'm crazy?
- Jules Gaspard d'Estaing: So am I. You know it's a funny thing... a man crazy...” (continue)(continue reading)