Drunkenness quotes285 drunkenness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Every drink of liquor you take kills a thousand brain cells. Now that doesn't much matter 'cause we got billions more. And first the sadness cells die so you smile real big. And then the quiet cells go so you just say everything real loud for no reason at all. That’s ok, that's ok because the stupid cells go next, so everything you say is real...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Caroline: Who's he?
- Jake: That's me.
- Caroline: Who are you?
- Jake: I'm him.
- Caroline: Oh, okay.”
“I once shook hands with Pat Boone and my whole right side sobered up.”
“I hope no one minds but I have no intention of facing this sober.”
“I'm so drunk, I don't think I could lie down without holding on!”
“I've had hangovers before, but this time, even my hair hurts.”
“Who cares about winning? Let's get drunk!”
“- Senator Morton: You had no trouble, of course, with the police once they verified your alibi?
- Guy Haines: When an alibi is full of bourbon, sir, it can't stand up.”
“- Philippe: I am confused. You know what I'd like to do?
- Cecile: What?
- Philippe: I'd like to go someplace alone with you and get very drunky-poo.
- Cecile: Phillipe, you'll be a credit to your mother yet.”
“- Dottie Hinson: What did you do to her?
- Doris Murphy - 3rd Base: Nothin', we just gave her a dress.
- Mae Mordabito: And a lotta liquor!”