William Hickey quotes
“When the female, by nature so perverse, becomes sublime by holiness, then she can be the noblest vehicle of grace. Beautiful are the breasts that protrude just a little.”
“It's always good to be on first-name terms with Evil.”
“The Vikings travelled as far as they could because they had something they wanted to get rid of.”
“- Evil Scientist: That's twice this month you've slipped Deadly Nightshade into my tea and run off.
- Sally: Three times.
- Evil Scientist: You're mine, you know! I made you! With my own hands.
- Sally: You can make other creations! I'm restless. I can't help it.
- Evil Scientist: It's a phase, my dear, it'll pass. We need to be patient, that's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: I thought you were dead.
- Billy Sparrow: That was the general idea.”
“- Sally: Lunch!
- Evil Scientist: Mm, what's this?
- Evil Scientist: Wormswort! Mmm...
[prepares to take a bite but then sniffs suspiciously]
- Evil Scientist: ... And frog's breath?
- Sally: What's wrong? I thought you liked frog's breath.
- Evil Scientist: Nothing's more suspicious than frog's breath! Until you taste it, I won't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Evil Scientist: The door is open!
- Jack Skellington: Hello?
- Evil Scientist: Jack Skellington! Up here, my boy!
- Jack Skellington: Doctor! I need to borrow some equipment.
- Evil Scientist: Is that so? What ever for?
- Jack Skellington: I'm conducting a series of experiments.
- Evil Scientist: How perfectly marvelous! Curiosity killed the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There are no atheists in foxholes. And you are in one now!”
- Don Corrado Prizzi: Charley, you swore an oath of blood, my blood and yours, that you would always put the family before anything else in your life. We are calling on you to keep that sacred oath.
- Charley Partanna: Irene is my family. She's my wife.
- Angelo "Pop" Partanna: Charley, she is a woman you have known only for a few weeks. She is... (continue)(continue reading)
“What a joy to think of all we'll have in common. We'll have conversations worth having.”
“- Halston: Don't worry, Drogan. I'll kill your cat for you.
- Drogan: Good. Kill it, bury it, and bring me its tail so I can throw it in the fire and watch it burn.”
“You've poisoned me for the last time, you wretched girl!”
“No beast so fierce without some trace of pity?”