“Out for Justice” quotes(1991)
Plot – Many Italian-Americans of Brooklyn have become bosses or drug dealers, while others live on prostitution and illegal betting. Gino Felino has become instead a reckless cop. He's righteous and honest but he has kept in touch with many criminals, those with whom he used to play as a boy. When Richie Madano brutally kills Bobby Arms, Gino's friend and colleague, the cop explodes. Richie is a drug addict and a degenerate who works for boss Don Vincenzo who now wants Richie dead, but Gino takes his revenge first.
All actors – Steven Seagal, William Forsythe, Jerry Orbach, Jo Champa, Shareen Mitchell, Sal Richards, Gina Gershon, Jay Acovone, Nick Corello, Robert LaSardo, John Toles-Bey, Joe Spataroshow all
“Out for Justice” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Richie Madano: What are ya gonna do? Shoot me? I'm outta bullets!
- Det. Gino Felino: Nope, but you see, those bullets could've saved you a lot of pain.
- Richie Madano: I like pain.”
“- Det. Gino Felino: You wouldn't happen to be the guy who threw a puppy out of the window of this car the other day?
- Station Wagon Tough Guy: What's your fuckin' business anyway?
- Det. Gino Felino: 'Cause I'm an animal lover, you know?
- Station Wagon Tough Guy: Animal lover? Yeah? Look asshole, if you don't mind your fuckin' business I'll...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Det. Gino Felino: Come over here, Vinnie. Listen, you shouldn't talk to me that way. You know why? 'Cause like, you and I, we don't know each other so good. You were still suckin' your thumb when your brother was around town suckin' dicks. But just the same, you shouldn't talk so tough, all right?
- Vinnie Madano: If my brother was here, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The only balls he has is that badge and gun!”