William Forsythe quotes
“I started movies in 1980. I don't think anything's changed for the best. When it comes down to certain technologies and certain things that have afforded more people to maybe have a shot at making a movie or something like that, that's good. But you also end up with 50,000 times the amount of badmovies, because now anybody can make a badmovie.”
“- Nels Coxman: I'm gonna kill him, Brock.
- Brock: Sure you are. What makes you think you can kill a man?
- Nels Coxman: I've killed three of his guys.
- Brock: What did you do with the bodies?
- Nels Coxman: Wrapped them in chicken wire, threw them on the gorge.
- Brock: Chicken wire?
- Nels Coxman: Yeah, to let the fish get at them. They'll...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Gotti: We're gonna do a hit now, gonna do a real hit. We're goin back, yeah... back to some real, in your face Cosa Nostra. Out in front on the line... make 'em sit back and watch the volcano blow. You with me?
- Sammy Gravano: I'm wit ya, John, all the way to the finish.”
“- Ernest Paxton: Mr. Mason, I'm Special Agent-in-Charge Ernest Paxton.
- John Patrick Mason: In charge of what? Fucking me over for another three decades?
- Ernest Paxton: I don't know anything about your previous matters. We've brought you here because there's a situation that we think you can help us with.
- John Patrick Mason: And what might...” (continue)(continue reading)
“From delusion lead me to truth, from darkness lead me to light, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it brother?”
“Son, if you ever say another derogatory word about Elvis Aron Presley in my presence again, I will kick the living shit out of you!”
“You look like a grown-up version of Bam-Bam.”
“You listen to me, and you listen good! I am gonna kill every member of your family! I'm gonna hunt them down like the animals they are, and I'm gonna skin em' alive! They are going to feel the pain and suffering of every last victim! They're gonna crawl on on their hands and knees, and they're gonna beg me for mercy! But all I'm gonna have for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'll have a bacon cheeseburger and a blowjob.”
“Dyin's not an option.”
“- Custodian: Are you a slacker?
- Jim Dodge: No... Presbyterian actually.”
“- Detective Chuck Fowler: You know anything about this? [unzips his pants] Look. See that red spot over there? That wasn't there this morning. I checked. You know what it is?
- Deuce Bigalow: Maybe it's a rash. Something you got from jogging. How the hell do I know? Get it away from me.”
“- General Francis X. Hummel: Major Anderson, if you have any concern for the lives of your men, you will order them to safety their weapons and place them on the deck.
- Ernest Paxton: This is not happening...
- Commander Anderson: Sir, we know why you're out here. God knows, I agree with you. But like you, I swore to defend this country against...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gale: Well, sometimes your career's gotta come before family.
- Evelle: Work's what's kept us happy.”
“- SSgt. Declan Patrick Coker: Fucked up. We were supposed to be there to cover the spic, we fucked up. Luther was a friend of mine.
- Sgt. Buck Atwater: He was a friend of mine, too, man. But he's dead. And that's the way it goes when you're a soldier. You just bite the damn bullet and move on.”
“- Richie Madano: What are ya gonna do? Shoot me? I'm outta bullets!
- Det. Gino Felino: Nope, but you see, those bullets could've saved you a lot of pain.
- Richie Madano: I like pain.”
“I'm a Christian, Beck. I'm sure that seems like probably a joke to you, but I find your language personally offensive.”
“- Patsy: Hey, Noodles, get a load of this... Hey, scotch heating!
- Cockeye: Yeah, a buck a cup.
- Noodles: A buck a cup?
- Max: Yeah!
- Noodles: How much's it cost us?
- Max: Costing us? A dime, including overhead!”