Jerry Orbach quotes
“I'm trying to decide what to arrest you for - obstruction of justice, harboring a fugitive or just being a general pain in the ass!”
“I specifically asked for him to be put on suicide watch. Apparently here at Riker's that mean that they watch you commit suicide.”
“Love, a dangerous disease instantly cured by marriage.”
“- Lumiere: Impress her with your rapier wit.
- Mrs. Potts: But be gentle.
- Lumiere: Shower her with compliments.
- Mrs. Potts: But be sincere.
- Lumiere: And above all.
- Lumiere, Mrs. Potts: You must control your temper!”
“I don't like to dwell all day over one scene as you do in a big feature.”
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“All my life, since I was 16, I've been wondering where that next job was gonna come from.”
“- Jake Houseman: Max, our Baby's gonna change the world.
- Max Kellerman: [to Lisa Houseman] And what are you gonna do, missy?
- Baby Houseman: Oh, Lisa's going to decorate it.
- Robbie Gould: She already does.”
“- Lisa Houseman: But the coral shoes match that dress!
- Jake Houseman: This is not a tragedy. A tragedy is three men trapped in a mine, or police dogs used in Birmingham.
- Baby Houseman: Monks burning themselves in protest.”
- From the movie: Aladdin and the King of Thieves
“- Sa'luk: Aladdin! You didn't capture Aladdin with the others?
- Razoul: Why would he be with the forty thieves?
- Sa'luk: Because his father is The King of Thieves!”