Steven Seagal quotes
“We're angry because we're all being chemically and genetically damaged, and we don't even realize it. Unfortunately, this will effect our children. We go to work each day and right under our noses we see our car and the car in front of us spewing noxious poisonous gasses that are all accumulative poisons. These poisons kill us slowly, even when...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I missed! I never miss! They must have been smaller than I thought!”
“- Casey Ryback: What made you flip like this?
- William Strannix: I got tired of coming up with last-minute desperate solutions to impossible problems created by other fucking people.
- Casey Ryback: All of your ridiculouspitiful antics aren't gonna change a thing. You and me, we're puppets in the same sick game. We serve the same master, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What does it take to change the essence of a man?”
“- Donald Cunningham: Has anybody ever told you you're a real pain in the ass?
- Lt. Jack Cole: All the time.
- Donald Cunningham: You're not gonna have to hear it anymore. I'm gonna take care of you like I took care of your ex-wife.”
“You see, in this business... the keys to the kingdom is weapons-grade plutonium.”
“- George Clark: Did you really beat a suspect unconscious with a dead cat?
- Orin Boyd: No. The cat wasn't dead.”
“Love never dies, and neither do they. Love is eternal, and that's a long time.”
“I don't believe in authority.”
“One thing about hitting the bottom: after that there's only one way you can go, and that's up.”
“We're outgunned, and undermanned. But you know sumpin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind.”
“- Sasha Petrosevitch: Who is this guy?
- Lester McKenna: I'm a man with 50 minutes to live.”
“- Simon Ballister: [aiming the gun at Armand Tucker] Now I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking I'm gonna kill you. Well, I came here for one thing. And I did what I came here to do.
[hands the gun over to Armand Tucker]
I got no beef with you.
- Armand Tucker: That's a cool motherfucker. Now that's gangsta.”
“- Lt. Jack Cole: You know, when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, I think you're probably happy. Pleased at what you see. And that disturbs me. So I'm gonna take it on as my responsibility to make sure that you never get to look in the mirror again.
- Donald Cunningham: I woke up happy, I'm goin' to bed happy. 'Cause you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Det. Jim Campbell: What do you use 'em for?
- Lt. Jack Cole: I use 'em to calm my mind and to purify my thoughts.
- Det. Jim Campbell: I use Jack Daniels!
- Lt. Jack Cole: See now, we're trying to go to same place. We're just using different technique.”
“I know what you're thinking. Mine's bigger than yours, right? It's not fair.”
“- Frank Elkins: I'm going to Kentucky to check on a case. When I'm back, we're gonna go hunting. Do some fishing. We'll get away from all this stuff.
- Jack Taggart: I appreciate the friendship. Means a lot to me.”