Telephone quotes132 telephone quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You'd be surprised how difficult it is relinquish a cell phone.”
“I’ll get another one. New life, new phone.”
“You don't get it Stu. You. Just. Don't. Get It. I have over 60 apps on that phone. Do you know how much time and manhours it would take to redownload those apps?”
“- Operator: I have an emergency phone call from Mrs. Aurora Greenway in Houston, Texas, for Mrs. Emma Horton.
- Sam Burns: Oh no!
- Emma Horton: No, she always does this when the lines busy. It's fine.”
“- Dave Duerson: Drop it, or they’ll be doing your autopsy, Mr. Omalu.
- Dr. Bennet Omalu: Doctor Omalu [hungs up].”
“Hi, leave a message after the beep. If you want to send me a fax, then buy me a fax machine.”
“Hi, this is Martin Daniels, I'm not home right now but I got a bomb under city hall. Talk to you later.”
“I've never done well on the phone. Women find my voice sexy, and I think it distracts them.”
“Let me describe the scene to you. There are these guys, see? They've probably been up for like two days. They stink of B.O., they have coffee breath, they're constipated from sittin' on their asses for so long, they're sitting in a van, and they're probably parked right up the street from your office, Eddie. Your phone is tapped!”
“I never been in no cell that had a phone in it. Can I stay for a while, 'cause I ordered some pizza.”
“- Wade: [Looking at a text from Ajax] What is that?
- Weasel: That's the shit emoji. You know the turd with the smiling face and the eyes? I thought it was chocolate yogurt for so long.”
Does "phone" mean something different in the future?
“- Bernie: Was that the chick from last night?
- Danny: Yeah, I picked up the phone and she was already on the line.
- Bernie: Yeah, right. Pull this leg and it plays jingle bells.”
“Help me find my phone.”