Power quotes600 power quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“One finger won't make an impact, but you ball all those fingers into a fist, and you can strike a mighty blow. Now, this family has got to be that fist.”
“I think you only want passion until you’ve been burned. Then power starts looking really good.”
“When we do have free time, the last thing we want is complicated analysis of our government, lobbying, international trade agreements, and taxbills. So it's no surprise that when a monotone bureaucratic Vice President came to power we hardly noticed. As he achieved a position of authority that very few leaders in the history of America ever...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Give up, just quit, because in this life, you can't win. Yeah, you can try, but in the end you're just gonna lose, big time, because the world is run by the Man.”
“- Vortigern: You and I have a lot more in common than you think. It's not just the same blood we share, but also the same interests. We both developed a palate for power.
- Arthur: I've never had any power, or any desire to achieve it. Sire, I could simply drift away never to be seen again.
- Vortigern: As much as I would like to believe you,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anakin Skywalker: He could actually save people from death?
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
- Anakin Skywalker: What happened to him?
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know who gave Hitler his power? The clerks and the bookkeepers, the civil servants. I have this one weakness: I believe in a just God. I always seem to err on the side of democracy. No matter what anyone tells you there'll be no one you can really trust. I'm afraid when all is said and done we're all just clerks too.”
“Who the fuck you think you're talking to, man? This ain't Nutso. This ain't that dopehead on the roof taking orders from you. This ain't your same little brother following behind you trying to go outside. You ain't the motherfuckin' man no more. I'm the one! Shit has changed! It's a new day, bro. If you can't clean up your act, I suggest you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Will Graham: He's not going to stop.
- Woman Detective: Why not?
- Will Graham: Because it makes him God. Would you give that up?”
“It feels good to be a wolf, doesn't it? Power without guilt. Love without doubt.”