Power quotes565 power quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I think you only want passion until you’ve been burned. Then power starts looking really good.”
“When we do have free time, the last thing we want is complicated analysis of our government, lobbying, international trade agreements, and taxbills. So it's no surprise that when a monotone bureaucratic Vice President came to power we hardly noticed. As he achieved a position of authority that very few leaders in the history of America ever...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Give up, just quit, because in this life, you can't win. Yeah, you can try, but in the end you're just gonna lose, big time, because the world is run by the Man.”
“- Vortigern: You and I have a lot more in common than you think. It's not just the same blood we share, but also the same interests. We both developed a palate for power.
- Arthur: I've never had any power, or any desire to achieve it. Sire, I could simply drift away never to be seen again.
- Vortigern: As much as I would like to believe you,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It feels good to be a wolf, doesn't it? Power without guilt. Love without doubt.”
“- Anakin Skywalker: My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count.
- Count Dooku: Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.”
“Ladies, you have to be strong and independent, and remember, don't get mad, get everything.”
“You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't shit! You might as well be dead your damn self!”
“One finger won't make an impact, but you ball all those fingers into a fist, and you can strike a mighty blow. Now, this family has got to be that fist.”
“- Evil: When I have the map, I will be free, and the world will be different, because I have understanding.
- Robert: Uh, understanding of what, Master?
- Evil: Digital watches. And soon I shall have understanding of video cassette recorders and car telephones. And when I have understanding of them, I shall have understanding of computers. And...” (continue)(continue reading)