“I thought if either of my parents died, I'd die too, that if they stopped breathing they'd draw me back inside, like they once told me they kissed each other and breathed me into life.”
“That Night” quotes(1992)
Plot – Little Alice Bloom adores Sheryl O'Connor, who's seventeen and has many suitors. When Sheryl dates Rick, they exchange effusions in front of Alice's house and Mr. Bloom protests. Sheryl's mother forbids her daughter to meet Rick but the girl runs away and one night Alice goes with them to the beach. When Sheryl gets pregnant, her mother sends her to an institution and Alice and Rick go to visit her, persuading her to run away together. Later Alice receives a postcard from them.
All actors – C. Thomas Howell, Juliette Lewis, Helen Shaver, Eliza Dushku, J. Smith-Cameron, John Dossett, Katherine Heigl, Sarah Joy Stevenson, Ben Terzulli, Thomas Terzulli, Michael Costello, Kathryn Meisleshow all
“That Night” Quotes 7 quotes
“- Sheryl O'Connor: I knew it from the moment we met we'd be together forever.
- Alice Bloom: Well... who told you?
- Sheryl O'Connor: Nobody tells you. You just feel it. It's like being on fire. Your whole body is glowing, like you're burning up. And your heart beats so fast, it feels like it's gonna burst.
- Alice Bloom: I knew it! I wish I'd...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Kathryn: Ugh, it's the loonhead from the Strike 'n' Spare.
- Barbara: He's kinda cute... for a greaser.”
“- Alice Bloom: They won't get too big?
- Kathryn: I wouldn't worry about it Alice.”
“I couldn't say that Venus was in the sky that night, but it could have been. After that night, they were inseparable.”
“- Mickey Meyer: That's it! I'm never doing it, nobody's touching mine!
- Barbara: Don't you want to have a baby?
- Mickey Meyer: I'll buy one.”