Explosion quotes69 explosion quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Most human problems can be solved by an appropriate charge of high explosives.”
“Hey, Ryan, be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets.”
“There's a bomb in Centennial Park. You have thirty minutes.”
“- Frank: Is that a stick of dynamite in your pocket?
- Marvin: Yeah, but I'm saving it for emergency.”
“Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives. The trick is not to be around when they go off.”
“Hi, this is Martin Daniels, I'm not home right now but I got a bomb under city hall. Talk to you later.”
“- Dalia: Zohan! He has a bomb... and puppies!
- Zohan: No!
- James: Imma blow up this whole block, Imma blow you up, Imma blow up these puppies! And we all gone' go to hell together, cause I hate these puppies!”
“- Schmidt: Say something cool when you throw it!
- Jenko: One, two, three! Something cool!”
“It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.”
“- John McClane: So that's is what this is about, Hans? A fucking robbery?
- Hans Gruber: Put down the gun.
- John McClane: Why'd you have to nuke the whole building, Hans?
- Hans Gruber: Well, when you steal $600, you can just disappear. When you steal 600 million, they will find you, unless they think you're already dead.”
“- Joshua Foss: Enough bombs have been planted in this building to stop all the clocks in the hemisphere.
- Vice President: You'll die with us.
- Joshua Foss: Could be.
- Mrs. Baldwin: I don't think anyone with manicured fingernails wearing a ten-thousand-dollar wristwatch is planning on blowing himself up.”
“- Colonel Reed: What's the best way... to... to go about disarming one of these things?
- Staff Sergeant William James: The way you don't die, sir.”
“- Captain David Trilling: What was that?
- Captain Linda Gilder: It is called an orgasm.”
“- Kicking Wing: Good stuff? This is the good stuff, snakes and sparklers.
- Joe Dirt: Are you nuts dude? You need stuff that'll explode. Go boom!
- Kicking Wing: Why is that good?
- Joe Dirt: Well, huh, might as, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Man, firecrackers, ya stick 'em in mailboxes, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mayor Adam West as Grand Moff Tarkin: Princess Leia, we've chosen to test our Death Star planet blower-upper gun on your home planet of Alderaan.
- Lois Griffin as Princess Leia: No!
- Mayor Adam West as Grand Moff Tarkin: [to Stewie Griffin as Darth Vader] She said no. Should we still do it?
- Stewie Griffin as Darth Vader: ...Yeah.”
- Simon Gruber: I want to play a game.
- Insp. Walter Cobb: What kind of game?
- Simon Gruber: "Simon Says". Simon's going to tell Lt. McClane what to do, and Lt. McClane is going to do it. Noncompliance will result in a penalty.
- Insp. Walter Cobb: What penalty?
- Simon Gruber: Another big bang in a very public place.
“I saw a star explode and send out the building blocks of the Universe. Other stars, other planets and eventually other life. A supernova! Creation itself! I was there.”
“- Ray Elwood: Let's just say cooking smack is like preparing Thanksgiving dinner where one of the ingredients is a hand grenade.
- Sergeant Saad: This shit explodes?
- Ray Elwood: Kaboom.”
“- Ashton: Guess what we're going to blow up first!
- Simon: Your ego?
- Ashton: No, but nice try, sailor! The Eiffel Tower!
- Simon: Why?
- Ashton: Because it's big and it's beautiful and I'm tired of looking at it!”
“- Dustin Davis: Jo, Bill did you see that explosion?
- Dr. Jo Harding: We saw it.”
“- Dr. Emmett Brown: I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need.
- Marty McFly: Doc, you don't just walk into a store and-and buy plutonium! Did you rip that off?
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Of course. From a group of Libyan nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and, in turn, gave...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Iceman: Shooting the hole is just like making love.
- Stanley: But I've never made love.
- Iceman, Jerry Cramer: Good luck.”