“The Edge” quotes(1997)
Plot – A group of rather heterogeneous people arrives in a wild and inhospitable area of Alaska. Among them there are Charles, a billionaire with intellectual ambitions married to the young and beautiful Mickey, and Robert, a famous fashion photographer. Charles shows off literary quotes, knows the local customs and traditions and has fun mocking Robert, who by reaction goes to an even more inaccessible area to take some pictures. He challenges Charles to follow him and they leave on a small plane, but after a short time an accident occurs and the two men land in an unknown and abandoned area. Alone, Charles and Robert try to survive.
All actors – Anthony Hopkins, Alec Baldwin, Elle Macpherson, Harold Perrineau, Bart the Bear, L.Q. Jones, Kathleen Wilhoite, David Lindstedt, Mark Kiely, Eli Gabay, Larry Musser, Brian Arnoldshow all
“The Edge” Quotes 8 quotes
- Charles Morse: You know, I once read an interesting book which said that most people lost in the wilds, they, they die of shame.
- Stephen: What?
- Charles Morse: Yeah, see, they die of shame. "What did I do wrong? How could I have gotten myself into this?”. And so they sit there and they... die. Because they didn't do the one thing that would... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charles Morse: Why is the rabbit unafraid?
- Styles: Because he's smarter than the panther.”
“Never feel sorry for a man who owns a plane.”
“What one man can do, another can do.”
“A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.”
“- Charles Morse: So what do you value me for, Bob?
- Robert Green: I like your style, your wife's pretty cute too.
- Charles Morse: So how are you planning to kill me?”
“We're all put to the test, but it never comes in the form or at the point we would prefer, does it?”