Clock quotes24 clock quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.”
“No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.”
“What are you squeezin' that watch for? Squeezin' that watch ain't gonna stop time.”
“- Irwin 'Fletch' Fletcher: It's a championship Laker watch.
- Cindy Mae: Oh, are you a Laker?
- Irwin 'Fletch' Fletcher: I used to date one - only thing I have to remember him by.”
“I’m going to be synchronizing our watches just like they do in the movies.”
“You're asking me how a watch works. For now we'll just keep an eye on the time.”
“- Gilbert Huph: You know, Bob... a company...
- Bob Parr: Is like an enormous clock.
-Gilbert Huph: ...Is like an enormous cl... Yes, precisely. It only works if all the little cogs mesh together. A clock must be clean, well lubricated, and wound tight.”
“Never liked the Swiss, they make them little clocks, these two cocksuckers come out of 'em with these little hammers, hit each other on the head. What kind of sick mentality is that?”
“- Terry Collins: I noticed you got a gold watch.
- Joe Blake: It's an 18 karat gold watch.
- Terry Collins: I don't give a shit how many karats it is.
- Joe Blake: 36 grand. It's no big deal.
- Terry Collins: Did you ever think about asking someone for the time? It's a lot cheaper.”
“Even a broken clock is right twice a day.”
“You know, squeezin' that watch won't stop time.”
My father's so cheap... that when we went to bed, he'd unplug the alarm clocks. "You can't tell time when you are asleep".
“- Stew Deedle: Did you change your watch?
- Phil Deedle: Why? I like this watch?
- Stew Deedle: We're in a different time zone, bud!”
“To get to the Red Bull's chamber, you have to walk through time. A clock isn't time; it's just numbers and springs. Pay it no mind.”
“- Dominic: Shouldn't we synchronise our watches?
- Charlie Croker: Nuts to your watches! You just be there at a quarter to.”
“You know what you can do with that watch? Stick it up your ass!”
“- Daisy Werthan: It's 7:16!
- Boolie Werthan: You should have a job on the radio announcing the time.”