Laziness quotes67 laziness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Acting is largely a matter of farting about in disguises.”
“What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage?”
“Doing nothing is very hard to do... you never know when you're finished.”
“The French haven't the nature for war. Their Gallic laziness combines with their Latinate voluptuousness with the result that they would rather eat and make love with their faces than fight.”
“I decided humans must be very lazy. They always wanted to be carried around by something.”
“- Jeannie Miller: You have a choice. You can do nothing; you can hide under the bed...
- Katey Miller: Or you can work through the knots.”
“I can't stand the guilty feeling of taking life easy. Yes, I could play for a season in New York - my farm is only 20 miles away - and then relax, but I not only become bored but down right ill.”
“The truth is that the only time I'm happy is when I'm doing absolutely nothing. I don't understand people who like to work and talk about it like it was some sort of goddamn duty. Doing nothing feels like floating on warm water to me. Delightful, perfect.”
“I was not, shall we say, a go-getter. I guess I was sort of a bum.”
“- Mr. Smith: I move my finger one inch to use my turn signal. Why are these assholes so lazy they can't move their finger one fucking measly inch to drive more safely? You wanna know why?
- Donna Quintano: Not particularly.
- Mr. Smith: Because these rich bastards have to be callous and inconsiderate in the first place to make all that money, so...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Smith: Dance with me.
- Jane Smith: You don't dance.
- John Smith: It was just my cover, sweetheart.
- Jane Smith: Was sloth your cover, too?”
“- Margaret: It's going to rain.
- Marianne: It is not going to rain.
- Margaret: You always say that and then it always does.”
“The ultimate fun is doing nothing.”
“I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less.”
“I can sit there and do nothing as good as anyone.”
“It's my understanding... that there are, uh... twenty-three students registered... for this series of lectures on advanced musical form. Now, we all know it's not raining outside, and unless there's a fire in some other part of the building that we don't know about, there's an awful lot of people here with nothing better to do.”
“My parents always taught me that it's better to be doing something than sitting around doing nothing.”
“- Moving Man 2: You got any beer?
- Julia: There's some in the fridge.
- Larry: Why don't I get it? I've got nothing better to do.”
“The whole world's goin' to hell, you're just gonna sit there?”
“- Det. Sgt. Lestrade: I despise your arrogance.
- Sherlock Holmes: And I despise your laziness.”