Alec Baldwin quotes
“We are living in an era marked by the spread of integration and miscegenation. The Brown decision. The Brown decision, forced upon us by the Jewish-controlled puppets on the U.S. Supreme Court, compelling white children to go to school with an inferior race, is the final nail in a coffin, is the final nail in a black coffin towards America...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marko Ramius: There's one thing you haven't yet asked me: why?
- Jack Ryan: Well, I thought you would tell me when you felt ready.
- Marko Ramius: Well, there are those who believe that we should attack the United States first. Settle everything in one moment. Red October was built for that purpose.”
- Charles Morse: You know, I once read an interesting book which said that most people lost in the wilds, they, they die of shame.
- Stephen: What?
- Charles Morse: Yeah, see, they die of shame. "What did I do wrong? How could I have gotten myself into this?”. And so they sit there and they... die. Because they didn't do the one thing that would... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Davis McDonald: You're the only one I ever loved.
- Kristy Briggs: No, Davis. You're the only one you ever loved.”
“I don't react well to bullets.”
“- Lt. Col. James Doolittle: Secretary of the Navy gave me these.
- Capt. Danny Walker: What are they?
- Lt. Col. James Doolittle: Friendship medals the Japanese gave us when they were pretending they wanted peace.
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: What do you want me to do with them, sir?
- Lt. Col. James Doolittle: We're gonna wire them to the bombs and...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Tim: So this whole place is run by babies?
- Boss Baby: Yep.
- Tim: My dad says "Those who can, do. And those who can't, supervise."
- Boss Baby: Your father is a hippie.
“- Tim: Can't we just share?
- Boss Baby: You obviously didn't go to business school.”
“Put... that... cookie... down! Cookies are for closers!”
“Sir, Hunt is the living manifestation of destiny - and he has made you his mission.”
“You and me... that's the only thing I have in my whole life that means anything to me anymore... Please don't let me... mess that up.”
“Set your watch, Brandt. Ethan Hunt's living his last days as a free man.”
“The first thing they shoulda told you at your hooker classes is that you shouldn't ask the client so many fucking personal questions.”
“You've been trying to tell me that death isn't the end. Don't back out on me now that I believe.”
“- Joe Devine: What are you gonna do to me?
- Ed Rossi, Jr.: Movie starts in three minutes. If you don't tell us where the money is, we're gonna cut your fingers off during the opening credits.
- Wally Kamin: Titles. Credits come at the end of the movies. Titles come first.
- Ed Rossi, Jr.: Fine. Titles. We're gonna cut 'em off during the fuckin'...” (continue)(continue reading)
- General Hein: Report any aberrant behavior in Dr. Ross to the Major immediately.
- Grey: "Aberrant behavior", sir?
- General Hein: The woman carries an alien infection. It may be clouding her judgment. They may be manipulating her for their very own purposes.
- Grey: Is the General suggesting Dr. Ross is a spy?
- General Hein: The General is... (continue)(continue reading)
“Killin' a hundred of you wouldn't make up for one Annie.”
“- Lamont Cranston: Am I in hell?
- Tulku: Not yet.”
“- Priest: If you begin drinking again, what will happen?
- Dave Robicheaux: I would lose everything.
- Priest: But knowing this, knowing that you would lose everything, you would lose your wife, your business, and your self-respect, still, you want to drink.
- Dave Robicheaux: Yes I do.
- Priest: You're absolved of your sins. Go in peace.”
“Making sex is like a Chinese dinner: It ain't over 'til you both get your cookies.”