Shame quotes145 shame quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Charles Morse: You know, I once read an interesting book which said that most people lost in the wilds, they, they die of shame.
- Stephen: What?
- Charles Morse: Yeah, see, they die of shame. "What did I do wrong? How could I have gotten myself into this?”. And so they sit there and they... die. Because they didn't do the one thing that would... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rayon's Father: I suppose I should thank you for wearing men's clothes and not embarrassing me.
- Rayon: Are you ashamed of me? 'Cause I hadn't realized that.
- Rayon's Father: God help me.
- Rayon: He is helping you. I have AIDS.”
“Stop laughing at me!”
“Pride is not the opposite of shame, but rather it’s source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.”
“I am the heir to the throne of Zamunda. I shall not be shamed by my two daughters.”
“Miss Piggott! Please keep in mind that it's Sunday, and this is a Catholic country!”
“- Dr. Watson: Where's your self-control?
- Sherlock Holmes: Fair question.
- Dr. Watson: Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
- Sherlock Holmes: Thoroughly. This will take care of it.”
“We need guilt, Doctor. And shame. But not yours.”
“- Annabelle Lee: Did Johnnie enlist?
- Annabelle's Brother: He didn't even get in line.
- Annabelle's Father: He's a disgrace to the South.”
“Ladies and gentlemen of this Congress, it pains my soul to tell you that you have brought blood and shame under this great dome.”
“-Eli Sunday: We have a sinner with us here who wishes for salvation. Daniel, are you a sinner?
- Plainview: Yes. What do you want me to say?
- Eli Sunday: Oh, Daniel, you've come here and you've brought good and wealth, but you have also brought your bad habits as a backslider. You've lusted after women, and you have abandoned your child - your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Bashful, he's the one everybody forgets.”
“I'm going to retire, withdraw from public life, and become a hermit crab.”
“Nice place for a pearl necklace.”