“The Wedding Ringer” quotes(2015)
Plot – A manager suggests his best friend to break his engagement, but then he falls for the same girl. Now he has to test his friendship and his new love story.
All actors – Kevin Hart, Josh Gad, Affion Crockett, Kaley Cuoco, Jorge Garcia, Dan Gill, Corey Holcomb, Ken Howard, Colin Kane, Cloris Leachman, Jenifer Lewis, Alan Ritchsonshow all
“The Wedding Ringer” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Doug Harris: I don’t know what to do. I told her that I have a best man lined up.
- Edmundo: The truth is always the best.
- Doug Harris: Well, what if the truth just isn’t an option?”
“- Jimmy: I provide best man services for guys who lack in such areas.
- Doug Harris: So, I'm not alone?
- Jimmy: Alone? No! I run a very profitable business because of guys like you! How many weddings were in the US last year?
- Doug Harris: 2.4 million!
- Jimmy: That means 2.4 million grooms! You think each and everyone of them has someone as...” (continue)(continue reading)
“God created the world in seven days. We gotta do a whole lot more in a lot less time!”
“I've got a bad feeling about this plane.”
“- Jimmy: This is what you have to understand, Doug. Some people are just loners. It's that simple, man.
- Doug Harris: Maybe I don't want to be. Maybe I just want someone to grab a beer with, to go on a cool guy trip with.”
“I want my real life to be as fun as the one I made up!”
“You're anybody's friend for a price, but nobody's when it counts.”