“Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” quotes(2017)
Plot – Four high-school students in detention find an old gaming console in the school basement and, excited to try the vintage game set in the jungle of Jumanji, they start playing. Once they have pressed the START button, the students realize they have been sucked into the game and they have now become the adult version of the avatars in it. The group's dork is now the the muscular explorer Smolder Bravestone, while the athlete ends up becoming the short zoologist Franklin "Moose" Finbar; the shy and reserved girl becomes the lethal warrior Ruby Roundhouse, and finally the most beautiful girl of the school is now the fat professor Shelly Oberon. The protagonists realize that they have entered a mad survival challenge and that the only way to get back to reality is to bring their avatar to victory. If they go GAME OVER they'll risk to get stuck in the jungle for years, as happened to Alan Parrish 20 years before.
All actors – Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Karen Gillan, Rhys Darby, Bobby Cannavale, Nick Jonas, Alex Wolff, Ser'Darius Blain, Madison Iseman, Morgan Turner, Sean Buxton, Mason Guccione, Marin Hinkle, Tracey Bonner, Najah Jackson, Natasha Charles Parker, Kat Altman, Maribeth Monroe, Missi Pyle, Michael Shacket, Jamie Renell, Marc Evan Jackson, Carlease Burke, Jason New, William Tokarsky, Rohan Chand, Tait Fletcher, Steve Dunlevy, Rob Mars, Darian Baker, Ryan Baughman, Na Bil, Jb Blaine, Maiya Boyd, Ruby Bustamante, Friday Chamberlain, Matthew A. Chapman, Jeffery Clarke, Darion Costley, John Early, Mark Falvo, Sarah Fawaz, Martin Feigen, Juan Gaspard, Tahseen Ghauri, Colin Hanks, Sylvia Jefferies, Lyric Jefferson, Brian Kayode-Patrick Johnson, Jemarko Jones, Leeza Jones, Demetri Landell, Ashley Lonardo, John Archer Lundgren, Marquis Magwood, Anthony Javaid Mallik, Tim Matheson, Natasha Mayet, Mark Medeiros, Oji Miller-Fernandes, Kevin Montgomery, Stanislav Mruz, Joel Nathaniel, Virginia Newcomb, Demetrice Nguyen, Maddie Nichols, Max Ortiz Jr., Danny Pardo, Cory Michael Peeler, Jonathan Louis Ramos, Chrysta-Lyn Rodrigues, Tad Sallee, Daniel Salyers, Tyler Stormant, Ivory J. Taylor, William Walker, Ted Williamsshow all
“Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” Quotes 19 quotes
“Sometimes... it's easy to get so focused on your own stuff that... you forget other people have problems too.”
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: What are you mad at me for?
- Moose Finbar: Why am I mad? Are you seriously asking me that? You got me kicked off the team and you got me stuck in whatever this is. And you wonder why we're not friends no more.
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: Oh, this is why we're not friends anymore? Because you didn't want to get stuck in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I got a backpack on! You don't get in water with a backpack, everybody knows that.”
“- Nigel: Dr. Bravestone. Famed archaeologist and international explorer. Known across the seven continents for your courageous exploits.
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: Is there a seat belt?”
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: I want to stay with you, like this.
- Ruby Roundhouse: Then let's be like this... every day. Just come home.”
“This is what you should be thinking about: Who you are... in this moment of time... and who you want to be. You get one life. You decide how you're gonna spend it. Fortunately... there is no better place for self-reflection... than detention.”
- Professor Shelly Oberon: Seriously, I can't even open my mouth around you. You don't even know me, but you, like, decided you hate me.
- Ruby Roundhouse: Look, I just think you live in, like, the "hot popular girl" bubble, you know, where everybody either treats you like a princess or like an object. Maybe it makes you a little self-absorbed... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: I can't do this!
- Moose Finbar: I saw you fix a helicopter in mid-air!
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: It's a lot easier to be brave when you've got lives to spare. It's a lot harder when you only have one life.
- Moose Finbar: We always only have one life, man. That's how it is.”
“No! I'm an over-weight middle-aged man!”
Does "phone" mean something different in the future?
“This is a video game, which means we have special skills.”
“Why am I wearing this outfit in a jungle? Tiny, little shorts and a leather halter top. I mean, what is this?”
“- Ruby Roundhouse: Could I borrow your jacket? I feel like I'm wearing a bikini.
- Professor Shelly Oberon: I once wore a bikini to school.”
“- Martha: Are you gonna help, or are you too pretty?
- Bethany: [serious] I'm too pretty.”
“You do not want to know what's under those rhinos! I saw things I can never unsee, things that touched me!”