“Easy A” quotes(2010)
All actors – Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Amanda Bynes, Dan Byrd, Thomas Haden Church, Patricia Clarkson, Cam Gigandet, Lisa Kudrow, Malcolm McDowell, Aly Michalka, Stanley Tucci, Fred Armisen, Juliette Goglia, Jake Sandvig, Morgan Rusler, Nikki Tyler-Flynn, Braeden Lemasters, Mahaley Patel, Jameson Moss, Blake Hood, Bryce Clyde Jenkins, Neil Soni, Stacey Travis, Bonnie Burroughs, Eddie Applegate, Norma Michaels, Yolanda Snowball, Andrew Fleming, Johanna Braddy, David Gore, Lalaine, D'Anthony Palms, Ryan Parker, Rawson Marshall Thurber, Christopher De Lorenzo, Jillian Johnston, Nancy Karr, Clay Black, Bradley Charles Etheridge, Veerta Motiani, Michael Strauss, Lance Kerfuffle, Drew Koles, Max Crumm, Jeremiah Hu, Jessica Jann, Danni Katz, Jason Kropik, , Julianne Celeste, Seth Donavan, Ashley Hereid, Zack Kennedy, Bobby C. King, Kristin Quick, Johnny Ruddell, Yoshi Sudarso, Alexandra Swarens, Micah Van Hoveshow all
“Easy A” Quotes 27 quotes
“People thought I was a dirty skank? Fine. I'd be the dirtiest skank they've ever seen.”
“I was used to being by myself, but I have never felt more alone.”
“I used to be anonymous, invisible to the opposite sex. If Google Earth were a guy, he couldn't find me if I was dressed up as a 10-story building.”
“I want a one hundred dollar gift card deposited into my locker by noon tomorrow. Preferably to the Gap, but I'd also take Amazon.com, or Office Max. Actually, make it Office Max - I have my eye on a label maker. We did not have sex. I let you fondle my chest, and it was a glorious moment for you. Unmatched by anything you have heretofore...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let me just begin by saying that there are two sides to every story. This is my side, the right one.”
“- Olive: I need to get my business in order before I drag you into it.
- Woodchuck Todd: What if I told you I wanna be dragged into it? I could help, maybe.
- Olive: Why now? Why are you all of a sudden into me now?
- Woodchuck Todd: I don't know. I haven't overanalyzed it, like you're about to.”
“- Brandon: So what's with your new look? It's very whore couture.
- Olive: Oh, haven't you heard? I'm the new school slut.
- Brandon: You know, I did hear something. I also heard he was twice your age.
- Olive: Oh, no no no no. He was a freshman in college.
- Brandon: I also heard he gave you crabs.
- Olive: Ew. People suck.
- Brandon: Tell me...” (continue)(continue reading)
Due to his "condition", Micah was sent on an extended visit to his grandparents' in Palatka, Florida. And if there's one thing worse than chlamydia, it's Florida.
“- Rhiannon: Please tell me the rumors are true.
- Olive: Yes. Yes, I am a big fat slut.
- Rhiannon: No, no! Not that one. The one where you got suspended for calling Nina Howell a dick and punched her in the left tit.
- Olive: I worry about the way information circulates at this school.”
“I'm the guidance counselor. I should know all the students, especially the ones that dress like prostitutes.”
“- Olive: I could have chlamydia. I have been whoring around a lot.
- Mrs. Griffith: No, honey. No, you haven't. Because a real whore can't even admit it to herself, let alone another person.”
“Except that's the one thing movies don't tell you, how shitty it feels to be an outcast.”
“- Woodchuck Todd: Screw all these people, Olive.
- Olive: Haven't you heard? I already did.”
“I've been pretending to be a, how would one phrase it in Catholic words? A harlot. It was just that a lot of people had been asking me to do things and I thought it was okay, because it wasn't real.”
“You've made your bed. I just hope for your sake, you've cleaned the sheets.”
“- Olive: You know, the sad thing is, Evan, if you'd been a gentleman and maybe asked me out on a date, I might've said yes.
- Evan: Really? Do you wanna go out with me?
- Olive: Not now I don't, shit-dick.”
“This is public school. If I can keep the girls off the pole and the boys off the pipe, I get a bonus.”
“You don't understand how hard it is. I'm tormented everyday at school. It's like I'm being suffocated, and sure we can sit and fantasize all we want about how things are going to be different one day, but this is today and it sucks. So please just help me. I can't take another day of this, I don't know what I'll do.”