Flight quotes13 flight quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Well boys, we've got three engines out, we've got more holes in us than a horse trader's mule, the radio's gone and we're leaking fuel and if we was flying any lower, why we'd need sleigh bells on this thing... But we've got one thing on those Ruskies… At this height, why they might harpoon us, but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've got a bad feeling about this plane.”
“- Ethan Hunt: Benji, open the door!
- Benji Dunn: Ethan? How did you get in the plane?
- Ethan Hunt: I'm not in the plane, I'm on the plane! Open the door!”
“- Blu: Not all birds fly! There are ostriches...
- Jewel: You are not an ostrich!
- Blu: Well... not technically.”
“We no take gasoline, we no take the airplane. We take steamship. And that, friends, is how we fly across the ocean.”
“- Birdy: Do you like pigeons?
- Al Columbato: What's to like?
- Birdy: They fly.
- Al Columbato: They fly. So what?
- Birdy: That's enough.”
“- Melvin the Superhero Guy: I can fly.
- Jeff Dunham: Really? How far?
- Melvin the Superhero Guy: How far can you throw me?”
“- Blu: I would love to go five minutes without almost getting killed! Is that too much to ask?
- Jewel: For a bird who can't fly? Oh, yeah!”
“- Ginger: I thought you were teaching us how to fly.
- Rocky: That's what I'm doing.
- Ginger: Isn't there usually some flapping involved?
- Rocky: Hey, do I tell you how to lay eggs?”