Creation quotes115 creation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“To create is divine, to reproduce is human.”
“- Charlie Holloway: What we hoped to achieve was to meet our makers. To get answers. Why they even made us in the first place.
- David: Why do you think your people made me?
- Charlie Holloway: We made you because we could.
- David: Can you imagine how disappointing it would be for you to hear the same thing from your creator?
- Charlie Holloway...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A creationist can embarrass an evolutionist by asking for a definition of species.”
“- Aurelio: I can stare at an egg for hours, wondering how nature can make things so perfect.
- Miranda: 'Cause it was God who made nature, not an ignoramus like you!”
“- Prof. Henry Jarrod: My creations have some merit, I suspect. But in bringing back to life the lovely Marie Antoinette I have done my best work.
- Sidney Wallace: Ohhhh, I've never seen anything so exquisite.
- Prof. Henry Jarrod: People say that they can see my Marie Antoinette breathe; that her breast rises and falls. Look at her eyes, they...” (continue)(continue reading)
“To you they are wax, but to me, their creator, they live and breathe.”
“That's why God made other women. Because no matter how good a woman is, just around the corner may be a better one.”
“There is no Satan. No God. Only Humanity. Only me!”
“- Ego: I created what I imagined biological life to be like... down to the most minute detail.
- Drax: Did you make a penis?”
“God created the world in seven days. We gotta do a whole lot more in a lot less time!”
“- Nathan: The answer is, how do you feel about her? Nothing analytical, just... how you feel.
- Caleb: I feel... that she is fucking amazing.”
“We are about to unfold the story of Frankenstein, a man of science who sought to create a man after his own image without reckoning upon God.”
“A real artist creates beautiful things and puts nothing of his own life into them.”
“Who's ever written a great work about the immense effort required in order not to create?”
“Follow the lead of nature - or of God, if you like your Bible stories. Male and female created to them. Be fruitful and multiply. Create a race. A manmade race upon the face of the earth.”
“Sugar, spice, and everything nice! These were the ingredients chosen to create the prefect little girls. But, Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: Chemical X! Thus, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup were born! Using their ultra-super powers, they dedicated their lives to fighting crime, and the forces of......” (continue)(continue reading)
“I always wonder if people know when history's being made, and what they're doing at the time. This, for instance, could be a historic moment, and you're sipping a glass of ice water.”
“- Elizabeth Shaw: We call them Engineers.
- Milburn: Do you mind telling us what they engineered?
- Elizabeth Shaw: They engineered us.”
“That was some twisted Pinocchio-Geppetto stuff!”
“All that was left was the man and the devil... trapped in the writer's creation.”
“You have created a monster, and it will destroy you!”