Creation quotes118 creation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Who's ever written a great work about the immense effort required in order not to create?”
“If you've created a conscious machine, it's not the history of man. That's the history of gods.”
“To create is divine, to reproduce is human.”
“Why would God make us so different if he wanted us to be the same?”
“- Charlie Holloway: What we hoped to achieve was to meet our makers. To get answers. Why they even made us in the first place.
- David: Why do you think your people made me?
- Charlie Holloway: We made you because we could.
- David: Can you imagine how disappointing it would be for you to hear the same thing from your creator?
- Charlie Holloway...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A creationist can embarrass an evolutionist by asking for a definition of species.”
“As a matter of cosmic history, it has always been easier to destroy than to create.”
“There is no conjuring something from nothing there is a give and a take.”
“The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering.”
“Jonathan Hellyer Jones-Stephen, Jane was telling me that you have a beautiful, theorem. That proves that the universe, had a beginning. Is that it?
Stephen Hawking-That was my PhD thesis. My new project disproves it.
Jonathan Hellyer Jones-Disproves it?
Jonathan Hellyer Jones-So then you no longer believe in the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Aurelio: I can stare at an egg for hours, wondering how nature can make things so perfect.
- Miranda: 'Cause it was God who made nature, not an ignoramus like you!”
“- Prof. Henry Jarrod: My creations have some merit, I suspect. But in bringing back to life the lovely Marie Antoinette I have done my best work.
- Sidney Wallace: Ohhhh, I've never seen anything so exquisite.
- Prof. Henry Jarrod: People say that they can see my Marie Antoinette breathe; that her breast rises and falls. Look at her eyes, they...” (continue)(continue reading)
“To you they are wax, but to me, their creator, they live and breathe.”
“That's why God made other women. Because no matter how good a woman is, just around the corner may be a better one.”
“There is no Satan. No God. Only Humanity. Only me!”
“- Ego: I created what I imagined biological life to be like... down to the most minute detail.
- Drax: Did you make a penis?”
“God created the world in seven days. We gotta do a whole lot more in a lot less time!”
“- Nathan: The answer is, how do you feel about her? Nothing analytical, just... how you feel.
- Caleb: I feel... that she is fucking amazing.”
“We are about to unfold the story of Frankenstein, a man of science who sought to create a man after his own image without reckoning upon God.”
“A real artist creates beautiful things and puts nothing of his own life into them.”
“Follow the lead of nature - or of God, if you like your Bible stories. Male and female created to them. Be fruitful and multiply. Create a race. A manmade race upon the face of the earth.”