Kevin Hart quotes
“The revolution has begun! Liberated forever! Domesticated never!”
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: What are you mad at me for?
- Moose Finbar: Why am I mad? Are you seriously asking me that? You got me kicked off the team and you got me stuck in whatever this is. And you wonder why we're not friends no more.
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: Oh, this is why we're not friends anymore? Because you didn't want to get stuck in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mouse: Oh You are a terrible driver!
- Bravestone: What are you talking about? I just passed my driver’s test last month, again.”
“Did I die and turn into a small muscular boy scout?”
- Dell Scott: So, let's say that I wanted to start my own company that you was gonna buy for a million.
- Philip Lacasse: I'd say, "what is your idea?".
- Dell Scott: I don't know.
- Philip Lacasse: What are you passionate about?
- Dell Scott: Women, sleeping. Sleeping with women.
- Philip Lacasse: Little difficult to monetize.
- Dell Scott: I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Philip Lacasse: Do you know about the DNR?
- Dell Scott: D and what?
- Philip Lacasse: DNR. Do not resuscitate. It's something you'll have to agree to as my carer. Do you understand what that means?
- Dell Scott: Like, I don't have to give you mouth-to-mouth if you're choking on your kumquat?
- Philip Lacasse: No extraordinary measures if I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dell Scott: You okay, man? I mean, does something else hurt?
- Philip Lacasse: It's my legs. It's the nerves. It's called neurogenic pain. It's like being on fire.
- Dell Scott: They don't give you nothing for that?
- Philip Lacasse: Different medications. It helps a bit. Not enough.
- Dell Scott: Hurt enough to make you wanna off yourself?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dell Scott: You see, my dad was a artist.
- Philip Lacasse: He was?
- Dell Scott: Con. Con artist. I ain't never see him, though. Unless you wanna count the time we spent together in lockup. We was in prison together. Sweet, right? You know what he said when he saw me, man? He said, "welcome home". Can you imagine saying some shit like that to... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Philip Lacasse: People make mistakes.
- Dell Scott: I don't know. I've made so many.”
“You can have any girl you want. What about this lady with all the Botox? You're perfect for each other. You can't move your body, she can't move her face.”
“I got a backpack on! You don't get in water with a backpack, everybody knows that.”
“Who are we? Who are we? We are the Flushed Pets. Thrown away by our owners and now we are out for revenge! It's like a club, but with biting and scratching.”
“- Harold Hutchins: Separate classes lead to separate lives, which inevitably leads to robots.
- George Beard: Wait, what? Why are there robots at the mall?
- Harold Hutchins: Cuz it's the future. The future always has robots.
- George Beard: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why are the robotsshooting other robots? Aren't they supposed to be friends?
- Harold...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Death is coming to Brooklyn. And it's got buck teeth and a cotton tail!”
“- James King: My life is ruined, because after thirty days I'm going to prison!... It's not as bad as I've heard, is it?
- Darnell Lewis: Hell yeah, it's bad!
- James King: Teach me how to survive in prison, the way you did!
- Darnell Lewis: [amazed] Tell me how you know I went to prison?
- James King: Given your low economic status, your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: I can't do this!
- Moose Finbar: I saw you fix a helicopter in mid-air!
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: It's a lot easier to be brave when you've got lives to spare. It's a lot harder when you only have one life.
- Moose Finbar: We always only have one life, man. That's how it is.”
“I feel heroic! And handsome! I'm a little wet, but I still look good. I look good.”
“- Louis 'Lightning' Conlon: Hey Webster, show a little respect!
- Dante Slate, Jr.: I choose to believe that you just called me Webster because of my dictionary-sized vocabulary, not because of my height and race!
- Louis 'Lightning' Conlon: Nope, it's because you're short and black!
- Dante Slate, Jr.: What was Jesus like? I'm curious. Was he...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What's the matter, did you wake up on the wrong side of the tenement this morning?”
“- Jimmy: I provide best man services for guys who lack in such areas.
- Doug Harris: So, I'm not alone?
- Jimmy: Alone? No! I run a very profitable business because of guys like you! How many weddings were in the US last year?
- Doug Harris: 2.4 million!
- Jimmy: That means 2.4 million grooms! You think each and everyone of them has someone as...” (continue)(continue reading)
“God created the world in seven days. We gotta do a whole lot more in a lot less time!”