Travel quotes87 travel quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Nick Spitz: We travel. I took you to the Poconos that time.
- Audrey Spitz: That was... That was for a funeral, Nick.
- Nick Spitz: How about, uh, when we went to Virginia when my uncle was in a hospice and we got to see him die? We did that.”
“Good-quality travel and good-quality food are the two luxuries that I never have any guilt indulging in.”
“Fate has ordained that the men who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace. These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, know there is no hope for their recovery. They will be mourned by their families; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her sons into the unknown... Others will...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Peter Highman: If you are going to travel with me, we have to set a few ground rules. First off, no asking me any questions. Second, if you fall asleep for any reason other than that you are in a bed and it's nighttime, I will strangle you. Third, if you are allergic to waffles, don't eat them.
- Ethan Tremblay: Then don't take me to a Waffle...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Shorty: If we know anything, we know that time travel's not possible. Einstein proved that. Right?
- Jennings: Time travel, yes. But Einstein was very clear that he believed time viewing, theoretically, could be accomplished.”
“- Lyle Straight, Alvin's Brother: Did you ride that thing all the way out here to see me?
- Alvin Straight: I did, Lyle.”
“Two wayward travellers stuck in a Geo with a guy named Vic.”
“- Aisha: So what brings you to Bolivia?
- Clay: Cruise ship.
- Aisha: We're a landlocked country.
- Clay: Yeah, well... it's an amazing cruise ship.”
Kid, the next time I say, "let's go someplace like Bolivia", let's go someplace like Bolivia.
“- Yuri: Tell me who sent you. I will see to it you get out alive.
- Terry: Well, I'll tell you. I think the tour operator was... Cambodian Holidays.
- Yuri: Tour operator?
- Terry: Like I was saying, I was separated from my tour. We were supposed to view the remains of a B-52 today.
- Yuri: B-52?
- Terry: I really should be getting back. They...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Miner's Wife (Chile): Why are you traveling?
- Ernesto Guevara de la Serna: We travel just to travel.
- Miner's Wife (Chile): Bless you... Blessed be your travels.”
“- Sarah Hawkins: Are you saying this because it's the right thing, or because you really wanna go?
- Doctor Doppler: I really, really, really, really want to go! And it's the right thing.”
“The goal: to explore a continent we had only known in books.”
“- Mrs. Van Schuyler: How would a little trip down the Nile suit you?
- Miss Bowers: There is nothing I would dislike more. There are two things in the world I can't abide: it's heat and heathens.
- Mrs. Van Schuyler: Good. Then we'll go. Bowers, pack.”
Due to his "condition", Micah was sent on an extended visit to his grandparents' in Palatka, Florida. And if there's one thing worse than chlamydia, it's Florida.
“- Blu: I am going to the Amazon.
- Pedro: Like the website?”
“The greatest ride is the last ride.”
“Dryland is not just our destination, it is our destiny!”