“The Untouchables” quotes(2011)
Plot – During Prohibition era, Elliot Ness teams up with a group of unofficial agents to fight against Al Capone. Its members are a young shooter, a wise and incorruptible retired police officer and an accountant. Two of them get killed but the so-called 'Untouchables' win the battle.
All actors – François Cluzet, Omar Sy, Anne Le Ny, Audrey Fleurot, Joséphine de Meaux, Clotilde Mollet, Alba Gaïa Kraghede Bellugi, Cyril Mendy, Salimata Kamate, Absa Diatou Toure, Grégoire Oestermann, Dominique Daguier, François Caron, Christian Ameri, Thomas Solivéres, Dorothée Brière, Marie-Laure Descoureaux, Emilie Caen, Sylvain Lazard, Jean François Cayrey, Ian Fenelon, Renaud Barse, François Bureloup, Nicky Marbot, Benjamin Baroche, Jérôme Pauwels, Antoine Laurent, Fabrice Mantegna, Hedi Bouchenafa, Caroline Bourg, Michel Winogradoff, Kévin Wamo, Elliot Latil, Alain Anthony, Dominique Henry, Le Capriccio Français, Dirige par Philippe Le Fevre, Pierre-Laurent Barneron, Philippe Pozzo di Borgo, Abdel Selloushow all
“The Untouchables” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Eliot Ness: I want to get Capone! I don't know how to do it.
- Jim Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way! And that's how you get Capone.”
“If you're afraid of getting a rotten apple, don't go to the barrel. Get it off the tree.”
“There is violence in Chicago. But not by me, and not by anybody who works for me, and I'll tell you why because it's bad for business.”
“- Jim Malone: Why do you want to join the force?
- George: To protect the property and citizenry of...
- Jim Malone: Ah, don't waste my time with that bullshit.”
“Welcome to Chicago.This town stinks like a whorehouse at low tide.”
“- Eliot Ness: Hey, wait a minute! What the hell kind of policemen you got in this god damn city? You just turned your back on an armed man.
- Jim Malone: You're a treasury officer.
- Eliot Ness: How do you know that? I just told you that.
- Jim Malone: Who would claim to be that who was not? Hmm?”