Valerie Perrine quotes
“- Benny Murray: Nice ta meetcha' Miss Edwards...
- Samantha: Simpson.
- Benny Murray: Right. I've seen ya plastered all over New York, ya know?
- Samantha: Well, don't spread it around.”
“You look like shit... You're just walkin' around to save funeral expenses.”
“- Pamela: You once called me an undesirable alien...
- Baxter: I lied!”
“Why is it I can't get it on with the good guys?”
“- Samantha: Hey Felipe, how are you feeling?
- Village People: Indian: C... C minus.
Samantha: What's the matter?
- Village People: Indian: I had to leave my feathers to be oiled. They gave me this one to wear, and it doesn't even fit right.”
“Tell me something, Lex, why do so many people have to die for the crime of the century?”
“- Eve Teschmacher: I like trees.
- Lex Luthor: So does your average cocker spaniel.”
“- Ron White: Mother! What are you doing here?
- Jack Morell: Mother?
- Samantha: Mother?
- Felipe: That's your mother?
- Samantha: Gee, she looks better than I do.”
- Lulu Brecht: Oh, the Indian is hot. I go for exotic types, especially when they're half-naked.
- Samantha: Lulu!
- Lulu Brecht: You tell him I'll make up for all the indignities they suffered in "Roots".
“- Lulu Brecht: Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it I swear I will never do it again. Until the next time company comes.
- Samantha: Tacky.”
“- Samantha: I should have know that you could sing. But when you see someone everyday, you just don't know what they have. I mean, counting out exercise is sort of singing, right?
- Village People: Cowboy: Yeah, I think it is.”
“- Village People: Leatherman: I'm from the Bronx. My name's Glenn Hughes.
- Samantha: What do you do, Glenn?
- Village People: Leatherman: I'm a toll collector at the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel.
- Norma White: Do all toll collectors look like that?
- Village People: Leatherman: Just the hot ones.”
“- Superman: Why did... why did you kiss me first?
- Eve Teschmacher: I didn't think you'd let me later.”
“The 70s are dead and gone. The 80s are going to be something wonderfully new and different, and so am I.”