“Love at First Bite” quotes(1979)
Plot – Count Vladimir Dracula is evicted from his own castle in Transylvania. Together with Renfield, Dracula moves to New York where he hopes to get married to Cindy Sondheim, a supermodel. In a hotel the Count meets Cindy but her boyfriend immediately discovers her. He's a psychiatrist and Van Helsing's grandson, Dracula's bitter enemy. The willing but clumsy doctor is defeated many times, he's arrested by lieutenant Ferguson and he's interned in a mental hospital. Dracula's victims increase and all the blood reserves disappear from the "Municipal Blood Bank". Dracula is chased, but he has vampirised Cindy and now they are flying to distant lands.
All actors – George Hamilton, Susan Saint James, Richard Benjamin, Dick Shawn, Arte Johnson, Sherman Hemsley, Isabel Sanford, Barry Gordon, Ronnie Schell, Bob Basso, Bryan O'Byrne, Michael Patakishow all
“Love at First Bite” Quotes 30 quotes
“- Dracula: Do you think of me as special?
- Cindy Sondheim: Yes, of course.
- Dracula: So how can you think of yourself as nothing, when I love you?”
“The wolf is a very misunderstood creature. He never kills for sport, only what is needed. And he always protects the young... and the old.”
“- Cindy Sondheim: Can I get you anything?
- Dracula: A broom, perhaps?
- Cindy Sondheim: I hate housework. It killed my mother.”
“So that's where you've been for the last two days, and I thought you were lost.”
“- Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg: Where is he?
- Cindy Soundheim: He'll be here.
- Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg: Another fly by night character.”
“I'm going out for a bite to drink.”
“- Renfield: I think they're from the government.
- Dracula: How do you know?
- Renfield: They're wearing shoes.”
“- Dracula: You were born in the wrong time, Cindy Sondheim. In the other age things were simpler, less complicated. Do you know how many women had nervous breakdowns in the fourteenth century?
- Cindy Sondheim: No.
- Dracula: Three.”
“- Cindy Sondheim: We can go to bed, maybe get in a little quickie.
- Dracula: No. With you, never a quickie. Always a longie.”
“Without me, Transylvania will be as exciting as Bucharest... on a Monday night.”
“Every now and then, it sure helps to have a patient doing five to ten for breaking and entering.”
“- Reverend Mike: He loved his booze. He loved his women.
- Mourners: He loved my wife, too! Yes, he did! Sure did!”
“- Dracula: I heard a rooster crow.
- Cindy Sondheim: A rooster? In New York City?”
“- Commissare Woman: You and your cockroach-eating friend over there... have 48 hours to get out! Good evening, Comrade Count.
- Dracula: Wait one minute! This is my home. My people cleared the land. We tortured innocent peasants for it. We even murdered for it. By Romanian law, that makes it ours.”
“- Cindy Sondheim: This isn't so hard. I think I'm going to love immortality.
- Dracula: There is one small disadvantage. We can only live by night.
- Cindy Sondheim: That's all right with me. I mean, I could never really get my shit together till 7:00, anyway.”
“- Renfield: You have 30 seconds to tell me where Miss Sondheim is, or...
- Model Agent: Or what? You'll eat your lunch in my office?
- Renfield: No-o-o, my lunch will eat you.”
“- Doctor Jeff Rosenberg: I've been thinking about it. We should get married.
- Cindy Sondheim: But you've always told me I don't want to get married.
- Doctor Jeff Rosenberg: Yes you do, yes you do.”
“- Renfield: I thought you were having fun.
- Dracula: Fun? How would you like to go around looking like a head waiter for 700 years?”
“- Renfield: Master! We hit the jackpot!
- Dracula: Only in America! Plastic disposable bodies! It's like a supermarket!”