Maurice Chevalier Quote
Other languages for this quote
Una vecchiaia rassicurante è il premio per una gioventù ben vissuta. Invece della tristezza e delle malinconiche prospettive di deterioramento, la vecchiaia dovrebbe darci la speranza di una gioventù eterna in un mondo migliore.
“I've told a lot of stories about young people, and I always feel there's hope.”
“- Mike: So Mark, how you doin' old man?
- Mark: Fuck! I'm not old, motherfucker.
- Mike: Oh no, I just... no, I mean... you're older than anyone else here.
- Mark: It depends on how you look at it. I'm young in my heart! Younger then any of these assholes over there.”
“I'm too young to be old and too old to be young.”
“- Will Keane: You think I'm too old for you?
- Charlotte Fielding: Oh, no… I collect antiques, or I aspire to.”
“- Rat: What's the worst part about being old, Alvin?
- Alvin Straight: Well, the worst part of being old is rememberin' when you was young.”