Gang quotes20 gang quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“This is a brilliant opportunity to bring together the revolutionaries in the gang communities, and you can unite them.”
“I saw a picture just like this once, in a museum. Only it wasn't a black man, it was a jewish man. And instead of the big lips he had a really big nose, like a rat's nose. But he wasn't just one particular jewish man. This was a drawing of all jews. And these drawings were put in the newspapers by the most famous gang in history. You think you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You join a gang for protection, not to go out and hit someone.”
“- Thao: You should quit. Those things are bad for you.
- Walt Kowalsky: Yeah? So's being in a gang.”
“Gangsta of love don't eat no fried chicken!”
“- Doc: Fighting over a little piece of street is so important?
- Action: To us it is!”
“When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way! from you first cigarette your last dyin' days.”
“- Margaret Sellinger: Where are you from?
- David Halloran: Chicago.
- Margaret Sellinger: Chicago - where all the gangsters come from isn't it?
- David Halloran: Not all of them. Some of them come from Detroit and New York. Chicago just happens to grow the best ones.
- Margaret Sellinger: You a gangster?
- David Halloran: Twelve arrests. No...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Adrian: I'm gonna turn pro and I'm gonna move far away from here. Someplace where I'm not gonna get killed doing my laundry.
- Diana Guzman: Right. Or raped in your own fucking stairway.
- Adrian: Shot for a pair of shoes.”
“If you get all of us together, we ain't got a gang, we've got an army.”
“- Jonathan: You still a Homeboy?
- Manolo: You still a white boy? Yeah, you're in a gang, you're in a gang for life.
- Jonathan: Think the Homeboys could do me a little favor?”
“- Lisa: Are you all gangsters?
- Dasha: No, we are Russians!”
“- Vince: Look, I don't wanna get in the middle of no big gang hassle!
- Savon: Gang? You think we some punk-ass gang?
- King James: I am a businessman. These are my associates.”
“A gang that don't own the street is nothin'!”