“SLC Punk!” quotes(1998)
Plot – Stevo and Bob are two punkers who believe that life is nothing but a mess. Bob is afraid of needles and sometimes he gets very nervous. When he punches a mirror, he faints and he’s taken to the hospital. They find he has a severe hand infection and when the nurse has to inject him, Bob runs away. Eventually the nurse catches him and Bob is isolated. When he goes back home, together with Stevo he throws a party and they take a lot of drugs like ice, crack, heroin, hashish, crystal meth and more.
All actors – Matthew Lillard, Michael A. Goorjian, Annabeth Gish, Jennifer Lien, Christopher McDonald, Devon Sawa, Jason Segel, Adam Pascal, Til Schweiger, James Duval, Summer Phoenix, Chiara Barzini, Kevin Breznahan, Christina Karras, Russell Peacock, Christopher Ogden, Francis Capra, McNally Sagal, Scott Brady, Vaughn McBride, Janice Knickrehm, Marcia Dangerfield, Tom Jacobson, Stephanie Shumway, Eric Robertson, Micaela Nelligan, Mary Bishop, Dominic Gortat, Evan O'Meara, Elizabeth Westwood, Glade Quinn, Brad Jessey, Don Walsh, Adam Lawson, Brandon Klock, Kassandra Metos, Brad Slocum, Joyce Cohen, Tracy Pfau, Dan Epstein, Paige O'Meara, Preston O'Meara, Frank L. Bare II, James Merendino, Bijan Zaimishow all
“SLC Punk!” Quotes 24 quotes
I love you guys, don't get me wrong. But for the first time in my life I'm eighteen and I can say "fuck you".
Posers were people who looked like punks but they did it for fashion. And they were fools, they'd say "anarchy in the UK". What the fuck's that? Anarchy in the UK. What good is that to those of us in Utah, America? It was a Sex Pistols thing.
“I don't know who started it and I don't give a fuck. The one thing I do know is that we did it harder, we did it faster, and we definitely did it with more love, baby. You can't take that away from us.”
“The world was just confused, and not the world really, just the people in it.”
“- Bob: We're from England.
- Liquor Store Man: England?
- Bob: Yeah, that's right. That's probably why we seem so weird to you, man.
- Liquor Store Man: England, huh? Well that explains it I guess.”
“I am an anarchist. I believe that there should be no rules, only chaos. Fighting appears to be chaos.”
“We change, that's all. You see, the guy I am now is not the guy I was then. If the guy I was then met the guy I am now he'd beat the shit out of me. Those are the facts.”
“- Stevo: You're a Nazi!
- Dad: Nazi, I'm Jewish, Steven, how can I be a Nazi?”
“- Mike: So Mark, how you doin' old man?
- Mark: Fuck! I'm not old, motherfucker.
- Mike: Oh no, I just... no, I mean... you're older than anyone else here.
- Mark: It depends on how you look at it. I'm young in my heart! Younger then any of these assholes over there.”
“- Mark: You see? It has no waves.
- Stevo: Why didn't you just get a normal bed... that has no waves?
- Mark: But this has no waves.”
“In a country of lost souls rebellion comes hard. But in a religiously oppressive city, where half its population isn't even of that religious, it comes like fire.”
“- Stevo: Do you love her?
- Bob: I don't know. I'd have to think about that.
- Stevo: It's not really a thinking question.”
“What do you do when your foundation falls apart? I don't know. They don't teach you that in school.”
“The sun never sets on the British Empire... well the sun never sets on my asshole.”
“- Mark: Here you go, but be careful, that stuff'll make you stupid.
[someone throws a beer can at Stevo]
- Stevo: Fuck you.
- Mark: Well, stupider than you already are.”
“- Clothing Store Woman: Have you ever had experience?
- Sean: With what?
- Clothing Store Woman: Women's clothes?
- Sean: What the fuck would I be doing with women's clothes? What do I look like a transvestite? I'm not no fucking transvestite, all right?”