Keira Knightley quotes
- Howard: I saw you every day in her eyes, and I heard you in her voice when she laughed, and I felt you inside of me when she called me "Daddy". And you betrayed me! You broke my heart.
- Amy: No. I'm in all of it. I'm the darkness and the light, I'm the sunshine and the storm. Yes, you're right, I was there in her laugh, but I'm also here now... (continue)(continue reading)
“We don't get to choose who we love or who loves us back. And that means you're powerless to me as long as you're alive, because I'm the fabric of life.”
“- Brigitte: Death is so much more vital than Time.
- Simon: Right.
- Brigitte: Death gives Time all of its value.”
“I know it's not ordinary. But who ever loved ordinary?”
“Governments change. I work for the British people. I gather intelligence so that the government can protect the British people. I do not gather intelligence so that the government can lie to the British people.”
“- Jan Hall: How’s the weather?
- Rob Hall: It’s good.
- Jan Hall: I wish I was with you.
- Rob Hall: One day, you me and our little Sarah, we’ll go climbing together.”
“- Sabina Spielrein: When my father brought me to you I was very ill and my illness was sexual. It's clear that the subject I'm studying is entirely grounded in sexuality so naturally I'm becoming more and more acutely awake of the fact that I have no sexual experience.
- Carl Jung: Law students are not normally expected to rob banks.”
“Perhaps true sexuality demands the destruction of the ego.”
“- Lancelot: You look frightened. There's a large number of lonely men out there.
- Guinevere: Don't worry, I won't let them rape you.”
“- Gibbs: And what makes you think you're worthy to crew the Black Pearl?
- Very Old Man: Truth be told, I've never sailed a day in me life. I think I should get out and see the world while I'm still young.
- Gibbs: You'll do, make your mark. Next!”
“You'll have the chance to do something... something courageous. And when you do, you'll discover something. That you're a good man.”
“- Sabina Spielrein: I somehow imagined you'd have found another admirer by now.
- Carl Jung: No. You were the jewel of great price.”
“Rob, can you hear me? You've gotta keep moving. You've gotta come on down. If anyone can make it, you can.”
“- Governor Weatherby Swann: I'm told it's the latest fashion in London.
- Elizabeth Swann: Well, women in London must have learned not to breathe.”
“Do these pleasing attentions proceed from the impulse of the moment, or are they the result of previous study?”
“- Mary Bennet: The glories of nature. What are men compared to rocks and mountains?
- Elizabeth Bennet: Men are either eaten up with arrogance or stupidity. If they are amiable, they are so easily led they have no minds of their own whatsoever.”
“- Elizabeth Swann: This is madness.
- Jack Sparrow: This is politics.”
“- Elizabeth Bennet: If he cannot percieve her regard, he is a fool.
- Charlotte Lucas: We are all fools in love.”