“- Pizza Delivery Guy: This is some place, huh? Is it haunted?
- Emery Waterman: Yeah. By the ghosts of delivery men who asked too many stupid questions and never escaped.”
“- Mr. George Wilson: How come you ask so many questions?
- Dennis Mitchell: I've only been around for 5 years. There's a lot of stuff I don't know.”
“- Sonny: What's your last name?
- Kira: Same as my mother's and father's.
- Sonny: And what's that?
- Kira: Which one, my mother's or my father's?
- Sonny: Either!
- Kira: The same as mine!
- Sonny: I get it. No questions.
- Kira: No questions, no lies.
- Sonny: No questions, no truth, either.”
“It is unasked question which prevent sleep.”
“Don't you ever run out of questions?”