Childhood quotes178 childhood quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Derek Zoolander: Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career".
- Matilda Jeffries: Do what for a career?
- Derek Zoolander: Be professionally good... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rozalin Focker: See that's Greg getting circumcised.
- Bernie Focker: We had the ceremony at my parents' house. There was a cold snap and the heat conked out. Tell it.
- Rozalin Focker: The heater conked out. No matter how hard he tried, the mohel couldn't coax Greggie's tiny little turtle from it's shell.
- Greg Focker: You know what? Let's...” (continue)(continue reading)
I still have this uncontrollable urge to just go up to people and say "My mother left me when I was seven!". As if that would explain everything. And I miss her. And I hate her!
“- Lynn Bracken: Where did this come from?
- Bud White: When I was twelve, my old man went after my mother with a bottle. I got in the way.
- Lynn Bracken: So you saved her.
- Bud White: Not for long.”
“If only I had been raped as a child! Then I would know authenticity!”
“Little Tommy Daggett. How I loved listening to your sweet prayers every night. And then you'd jump in your bed, so afraid I was under there. And I was!”
“I hated the deal, but I'm sorry you feel so badly about it. Your children love you, they want to play with you. How long do you think that lasts? Soon Jack may not even want you to come to his games. We have a few special years with our children, when they're the ones that want us around. After that you're going to be running after them for a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't want a childhood, I want to be a ballet dancer.”
“You know, one of the few good memories of my childhood were those summers at Nai Nais's. They had that garden, Ye Ye and I would catch dragonflies. And then we just moved to the States. Everything was different. Everyone was gone. And it was just the three of us.”
“Somedays my childhood feels so very far away, and others I can almost see it.”
“Do you know how hard it is to trust people when your whole childhood was bullshit and manipulation?”
“Well, I don’t know who’s been raising you, but I’m going to get you some new crayons because it looks like he’s shooting cabbages.”
“- Mrs. Atwater: Do you know, when I was a girl I used to read quite a bit.
- Brandon: We all do strange things in our childhood.”
“You've forgotten what it's like... to be a child.”
“- Emily Walburn: Apparently he had a little accident.
- Maj. Benson Payne: Apparently he pissed all over the front of his pants.
- Emily Walburn: Well maybe that's because he's six.
- Maj. Benson Payne: Because he's six? Woman, when I was six years old I had a full time job.”