Curiosity quotes110 curiosity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Did you ever suck the jelly out of a jelly doughnut and then fill it with chocolate swirl ice cream?”
“Have a mind that's open to everything, get attached to nothing.”
“It's like, when you don't know someone, they're more interesting. They can be anything you want them to be.”
“Be curious, not judgmental. ”
“I want to see and understand the world outside. I don’t want to die inside these walls without knowing what’s out there.”
“Nothing can suppress a human’s curiosity.”
“The curious fish gets caught.”
“People are intrigued but also scared about things that are uneasy.”
“- Sir Wilfrid: Your husband loves you very much, does he not?
- Christine Vole: Leonard? He worships the ground I walk on.
- Sir Wilfrid: And you?
- Christine Vole: You want to know too much. Auf wiedersehen, gentlemen.”
“Curiosity often leads to trouble.”
“Curiouser and curiouser.”
“- Honey: Libby, do you think that Pat Nixon got fucked in this hotel room?
- Libby: What?
- Honey: It is called the Presidential Suite, isn't it?
- Libby: Yes, but...
- Honey: I bet she did. Call the manager and ask him.
- Libby: I can't ask that! Pat Nixon was a stroke victim!
- Honey: I believe it is your job to ask, is it not? Now call...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kate: I just don't think it's natural. You're not supposed to go up there. To tell you the truth, I don't know how men do it either.
- Deuce Bigalow: You're not curious, just to try something new?
- Kate: I'm just not into it.
- Deuce Bigalow: So space exploration is definitely out for you?
- Kate: Definitely. I mean, more power to any woman...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sonny: What's your last name?
- Kira: Same as my mother's and father's.
- Sonny: And what's that?
- Kira: Which one, my mother's or my father's?
- Sonny: Either!
- Kira: The same as mine!
- Sonny: I get it. No questions.
- Kira: No questions, no lies.
- Sonny: No questions, no truth, either.”
“It's very vulgar to talk about one's business. Only stock brokers do that, and then merely at dinner parties.”
“- Joanna: Are you going to have sex with her?
- Matt: What do you know about sex?
- Joanna: Enough. Don't change the subject.”
“There's so many things I don't understand, like why do the fish stop swimming and lie on top of the tide pools after a heavy rain? Why do you hear the waves inside the big shells? Why are all these funny hairs growing on me? I wish a big book with all the answers to every question in the world would drop out of the sky and land in my hands right...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I never looked through a keyhole without finding someone was looking back.”
“- New Jersey: Why is there a watermelon there?
- Reno Nevada: I'll tell you later.”