“Did you ever suck the jelly out of a jelly doughnut and then fill it with chocolate swirl ice cream?”
Curiosity quotes99 curiosity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Have a mind that's open to everything, get attached to nothing.”
“- Honey: Libby, do you think that Pat Nixon got fucked in this hotel room?
- Libby: What?
- Honey: It is called the Presidential Suite, isn't it?
- Libby: Yes, but...
- Honey: I bet she did. Call the manager and ask him.
- Libby: I can't ask that! Pat Nixon was a stroke victim!
- Honey: I believe it is your job to ask, is it not? Now call...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Kate: I just don't think it's natural. You're not supposed to go up there. To tell you the truth, I don't know how men do it either.
- Deuce Bigalow: You're not curious, just to try something new?
- Kate: I'm just not into it.
- Deuce Bigalow: So space exploration is definitely out for you?
- Kate: Definitely. I mean, more power to any woman...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Sonny: What's your last name?
- Kira: Same as my mother's and father's.
- Sonny: And what's that?
- Kira: Which one, my mother's or my father's?
- Sonny: Either!
- Kira: The same as mine!
- Sonny: I get it. No questions.
- Kira: No questions, no lies.
- Sonny: No questions, no truth, either.”
“It's very vulgar to talk about one's business. Only stock brokers do that, and then merely at dinner parties.”
“- Joanna: Are you going to have sex with her?
- Matt: What do you know about sex?
- Joanna: Enough. Don't change the subject.”
“There's so many things I don't understand, like why do the fish stop swimming and lie on top of the tide pools after a heavy rain? Why do you hear the waves inside the big shells? Why are all these funny hairs growing on me? I wish a big book with all the answers to every question in the world would drop out of the sky and land in my hands right...” (continue) (continue reading)
“I never looked through a keyhole without finding someone was looking back.”
13| From the movie: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension! |
“- New Jersey: Why is there a watermelon there?
- Reno Nevada: I'll tell you later.”
“- Dottie Smith: Are you gonna kill my mama?
- Killer Joe Cooper: I don't know. Why?
- Dottie Smith: Just curious.”
“- Mike Smith: Hey, I never got to ask you. Why did you get into journalism?
- Dan Rather: Curiosity.
- Mike Smith: That's it?
- Dan Rather: That's everything. Why did you get into?
- Mike Smith: You.”
“- Bobby Grady: I wanna know what's bugging you. Is it the way I eat? Why did you pour all that maple syrup on my pancakes?
- Amy Grady: It was a mistake, all right?
- Bobby Grady: Was it?
- Amy Grady: What do you think, I'm trying to poison you with maple syrup?”
“Do you ever look at people and wonder about their lives?”
20| From the movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring |
“- Frodo: What news of the outside world? Tell me everything.
- Gandalf: Everything? You are far too eager and curious for a Hobbit. Most unnatural.”
“I'm dying to see what skeletons are hidden in your closet.”
“I have always had a great curiosity for different cultures and am always open to new experiences, so I always listen to any proposals from any country and for any budget.”
“- Akeelah: I'm naturally inquisitive.
- Dr. Larabee: Yes, which is also sometimes confused with being naturally obnoxious.”
“It looks dead. It smells dead. Yet it's moving around. That's interesting.”