Cheech Marin quotes
“Loyalty and communication are always rewarded in sports.”
- Cheech: Man, I can't believe you. Every time you do coke this shit happens.
- Chong: Hey, wait a minute man. How come every time I do coke you say that "every time you do coke" thing?
“- Padre: [offers Machete a cigar] Cuban?
- Machete: Mexican.”
“- Tito: Hey, hey, hey! There is a lady, Francis.
- Georgette: Well, it's nice to see that one of you has some manners.
- Tito: After you, my little croissant.”
“Man, if you had a second brain, it would die of loneliness, man.”
“Hey, Mister! I like your sister.”
“- Pedro: Is it heavy suff man? Will it blow me away?
- Anthony: You better fasten your seatbelt man.”
“I don't have time for long goodbyes, but here's something to remember me by, baby.”
“Every kid that goes to Catholic school believes he's going to be a priest one day.”
“I guess one of the ways that karma works is that it finds out what you are most afraid of and then makes that happen eventually.”
“- Georgette: Don't you come any closer! I knew this would happen someday.
- Dodger: Oh, you've barking up the wrong tree, sister. It's not you we're after.
- Georgette: It's not? It's not? Well why not? What's the problem, Spot? Not good enough for you? I mean, do you even know who I am? 56 blue ribbons. 14 regional trophies. Six-time national...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm gonna be late for work again. That's the fifth time this week, and it's only Tuesday, man.”
“It's punk rock, Man! We can do that; we can be punks, Man!”
“What do you know man? A stereo's a stereo. Art is forever!”
“- Rita: Cool it, you guys. It's just a cat.
- Tito: Mi madre, un gato!
- Francis: Felis domesticus!”
- Immigration officer: Read my lips, El Paco. Where were you born?
- Rudy: I was born in East L.A., man.
- Immigration officer: Sure, sure. If you were born in East L.A., then who's the president of the United States?
- Rudy: I don't know, that guy, that guy who was on T.V., the guy in the cowboy hat... he used to be on "Death Valley Days"... uh... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Man Stoner: Ohhh! Ohhh!
- Pedro: Hey, how far you goin' man?
- Man Stoner: [points to the curb] Hey, right here would be fine, man!
- Pedro: What, you're not afraid of a little speed, are ya man?
- Man Stoner: Wha, you got some speed, man?
- Pedro: Huh? Speed? Oh, no, I don't got no speed man. But you know what I do got? I got a joint man!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I guess they don't have tacos in France. I remember one time this restaurant I used to work... err... I mean, own. They had a contest to see who could eat the most. I ate 143, and I was still hungry, but they had to close the restaurant.”