“You'd think an athletic guy like Vince Barnes would have a big dingus... but, no, look at that pathetic little... fallacy.”
talking to Elliot; sees "Fallacy" on his word-a-day calendar, but ignores the definition
- Mayor George Shinn: Not one poop out of you, Madame!
- Eulalie Mackechnie Shinn: I think he means "peep"!
- Mayor George Shinn: Yes!
“- Young Fang: Mrs. Fitsimonds let you pick the words, and you picked USSR and everybody laughed when I got it wrong.
- Young David: I make the same mistake myself. Is it one S or two?”
No, boys. There's two "O"s in Goose.
“- Wiseman: When you removed the book from the cradle, did you speak the words?
- Ash: Yeah, basically.
- Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words?
- Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.”
“Nick, do you like basgetti?”