Shit quotes66 shit quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Buddy: What is that smell?
- Pops: It's poo-poo with a dash of caca.”
“- Montrose: Great men, such as yourself, draw rumors as shite draws flies.
- Duke of Argyll: You are the shite, Montrose, and the flies upon it!”
“I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.”
“Right now, that dog is my life. And when he poops, his poop is my life.”
“- Ted 'Old Man' Clemens: Who the hell is it? What do you want? Judas Priest, Barbara, it's one of those flaming bags again.
- Barbara: Don't put it out with your boots, Ted.
- Ted 'Old Man' Clemens: Don't tell me my business, Devil Woman. Call the fire department, this one's outta control.”
“Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together. Get your shit together.”
“I need to go do a number two almost immediately.”
The big brown shark is gonna to come. I set records for my shit turds. I move my bowels all over my toilet. All over my bathroom, I'm moving bowels. I shit so hard sometimes, people next door will be like, "Warriors, come out and play".
“- Doctor Carver: Can you shovel manure?
- Sonora: Manure just happens to be my speciality.”
“On a scale of one to ten, you know negative shit, buddy.”
“To me you're nothin' but dogshit, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground. It can dry up and blow away in the wind. Or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice and be careful where the dog shits ya!”
“I'll shovel it. I'll live in it. But I won't take it.”
“- Meteor Bert: Well, it ain't a meteor.
- Joe Dirt: Yeah, it is. It came out of the sky.
- Meteor Bert: Well I'm sure it did but it ain't no meteor. It's a big ol' frozen chunk o' shit.
- Joe Dirt: What?
- Meteor Bert: Oh yeah, see them airplanes they dump their toilets 36,000 feet. The stuff freezes and falls to earth. We call 'em Boeing bombs.”
“Do you guys know where the crapper is? I have to do a very mysterious thing in there… [whispers] drop some timber.”
“- George Clyde: Rodel, you want my bacon?
- Jake: Yes, I could eat it.
- George Clyde: Well, I'll shit it out by the oak tree in the morning, you just go and help yourself.”
“- Reuben Tishkoff: Frank come on let me in.
- Turk Malloy: How do you think it feels when you're sitting down on the toilet and someone's banging on the door?
- Reuben Tishkoff: Well, I gotta sit down on the toilet or else I'm gonna shit on your feet.”
“Please don't tell my kids I died taking a shit.”
“- Munder: I just think I shit my pants.
- Dodge: No, you always smell that way.”
“The whole world is turning to shit!”
“- Michael Kellam: How can something so small create so much of something so disgusting?
- Peter Mitchell: Beats the shit out of me.”
“When you're shoveling manure you really find out which way the wind is blowing.”