“- Kowalski: Sir, we may be out of fuel.
- Skipper: What makes you think that?
- Kowalski: We've lost engine one, and engine two is no longer on fire.”
“- Kowalski: Skipper, look.
- Skipper: Analysis.
- Kowalski: It looks like a small incandescent bulb, designed to indicate something out of the ordinary, like a malfunction.
- Skipper: I find it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.”
“- Kowalski: Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.
- Skipper: That's a number I can live with! Good landing, boys! Who says a penguin can't fly?”