Alan Tudyk quotes
“What's casual for a robot isn't necessarily what's casual for a human.”
“- Wat: I don't understand women.
- Geoffrey Chaucer: Nor do I. But they understand us. Well, maybe not you.”
“- Cassian Andor: Where'd you get that?
- Jyn Erso: I found it.
- K-2SO: I find that answer vague and unconvincing.”
“- Jack: There's gonna be some things that you are going to be able to get, that other people in the office don't get... one of them: Gym membership.
- Alison Scott: You want me to lose weight?”
“- K-2SO: The captain says you're a friend. I will not kill you.
- Jyn Erso: Thanks.”
“- K-2SO: I can blend in. I'm an Imperial droid. The city is under Imperial occupation.
- Jyn Erso: Half the people here wanna reprogram you. The other half wanna put a hole in your head.”
“- K-2SO: [after Jyn Erso shoots an identical droid] Did you know that wasn't me?
- Jyn Erso: [obviously lying] Yeah. Of course.”
“Is that a threat I smell? Whooo... beyond the halitosis you so obviously suffer from!”
“I don't wear jewelry, as a man.”
“I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.”
- Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
- Mal: Define "interesting".
- Wash: Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?
“- Del Spooner: I thought you were dead.
- Sonny: Technically I was never alive, but I appreciate your concern.”
“- Doc Potter: Is it true that you dynamited a wagon full of prospectors in the western territories last spring?
- Ben Wade: No, that's a lie... It was a train full.”
“- Oliver: I'm thinkin' booze.
- Gerhardt: Cocaine.
- Roshanda: Pain killers.
- Bobbie Jean: This is not a nice game.”