Eddie Murphy quotes
“What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?”
“Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!”
“This is beautiful. What is that? Velvet?”
“It's not how many you shoot. It's who you shoot.”
“I think I'm going to leave, ‘cause you probably want to sit there by yourself, alone, and think about who you pissed off. So, I'll let you have your space.”
“- Quick: I ain't playin’ games no more. You put that fuckin' razor away or I'll blow your goddamn pinky toe off!
- Vera: Oh! Now you're gonna shoot me in my pinky toe.”
“What you think a colonic cleansing is? You think you're gonna run your asshole by the car wash?”
“I’m like Muhammad Ali. We’re getting ready to shock the worlds. I got to be totally outrageous.”
“You know what they say brother - luck is where opportunity meets preparation.”
- Rudy Ray Moore: I'm going to bet on myself. Ain't nobody going to put me on the screen except for me, and everybody I talk to say they want to see a "Dolemite" movie.
- Julius Bihari: Well, we understand. You're not supposed to make a movie for the five square blocks of people you know.
- Rudy Ray Moore: Well... that's fine with me. 'Cause... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Slide: A robbery can change very quickly. You have to be ready to adapt to the situation at any moment. Anything can happen. I was on a job a few days ago and my homie got shot in the face!
- Josh Kovacs: If you get shot in the face, it's over.
- Slide: If you get shot in your head, it's over. If you get shot in your face, the bullet will go...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Strange mystical thing happen, Norbit. Even though poison is in Norbit, he not die. Norbit get stronger and stronger. That's why I know Norbit, deep down inside, you very, very strong. Strong like warrior.”
"If you get your head out of your ass long enough"? "Kiss my ass"? You're gettin' more and more like me every day. Next thing you know you're gonna have afros... big dicks and all!
“I never been in no cell that had a phone in it. Can I stay for a while, 'cause I ordered some pizza.”
“- Jack Cates: So, how was it?
- Reggie Hammond: I'm not goin' in for all that macho shit, Jack. I was great. Should have my dick bronzed.”
“That's what life is all about, connecting. In fact that's the only time you're ever alive, really, is when you're connecting.”
“Any boob can run a day-care center but it takes a family to raise some kids and that's what we're gonna be from now on, a family.”
“I didn't kill him. Maybe the guy cut himself shaving and bled to death looking for a Kleenex?”