Brad Garrett quotes
“Humor is healing.”
- Shredder: Once the Technodrome is assembled, we can rule the planet.
- Krang: I'm sorry, we? We will rule? Ha-ha!
- Shredder: We were a team...
- Krang: "We are a team..." Teams are for the weak! Family is for the scared! The Earth is my toy, and I do not like to share!
- Shredder: You betrayed me!
- Krang: Actually, I barely even thought... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Krang: You know, I'm looking forward to enslaving you! A cage full of tortoises might be nice!
- Raphael: We're turtles, not tortoises! There's a big difference!”
“- Luca: You're on the wrong side of the street, fat cat. Beat it!
- Garfield: And you, Luca. You're on the wrong side of the evolutionary curve.”
“If you focus on what you left behind you will never see what lies ahead!”
“No one, nothing is smarter than the Krang!”
“You mess with the bull, you get the horns.”
“Oh, I'm sorry, did I get a little tentacle mucus in your eye?”
“- Gusteau: What do I always say? Anyone can cook!
- Remy: Well, yeah, anyone can, that doesn't mean that anyone should.”
“I would probably be a teacher if I weren't a comedian.”
“I love strong women, not only in life but in craft.”
“You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. What I say is true - anyone can cook... but only the fearless can be great.”