John Cusack quotes
“Maybe the absence of signs is a sign.”
“- Dean Kansky: British women do not age well. Eight years ago she was a luscious treat, you know, she probably looked like, you know, Baby Spice, now she could look like...
- Jonathan Trager: Old Spice.”
“You are a strange and interesting woman.”
- Lloyd Dobler: I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the "Gas 'n' Sip" on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?
- Joe: By choice, man.
“- Jonathan Trager: I hope you enjoy the gloves you bought yourself.
- Sara Thomas: Oh, I will, I usually enjoy my own thoughtfulness.”
“- Sara Thomas: Favorite New York moment?
- Jonathan Trager: This one's climbing the charts.”
“Maybe we're lying here because you don't wanna be standing somewhere else.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I just meant I had a really nice time. You know, maybe you should give me your phone number. Just in case.
- Sara Thomas: In case of what?
- Jonathan Trager: In case of life.”
“- Dr. Lester: If I was 80 years younger, I'd box your ears.
- Craig Schwartz: I wasn't toying with her sir, I wouldn't - pardon me, how old are you, sir?
- Dr. Lester: 105. Carrot juice, lots of it. I swear, sometimes it's not worth it. I piss orange. I have to piss sitting down like a goddamn girlie-girl every fifteen minutes.”
“I was lovesick.”
“To hold on to sanity too tight is insane.”
“Why am I talking to you? You're not a man, you're a cat! Go back to your feline world!”
“I'm going to talk about a life today. An important life in our community. A life that ends life. The life of a gun.”
“Yellow police tape, teddy bears, t-shirts, balloons - these are the national memorials of our neighborhoods.”
“Cats are amazing animals though. Survive all sorts of terrible shit, and they always land up on their feet.”
“The question remains: can your plan save us from us?”
“We go from third-rate schools to first class high-tech prisons.”
- Vince Larkin: [while in the surveillance truck] That's William Bedford, aka "Billy Bedlam".
- Smoke: The mass murderer?
- Vince Larkin: The same. He caught his wife in bed with another man. Left her alone, drove four towns over to his wife's family's house. Killed her parents, her brothers, her sisters, even her dog.