Warwick Davis quotes
“I'll not rest till I have me gold. Curse this well that me soul shall dwell, till I find me magic that breaks me spell.”
“Try as they will, and try as they might, who steals me gold won't live through the night.”
“- Arthur Dent: I think that door just sighed.
- Marvin: Ghastly, isn't it? All the doors on this spaceship have been programmed to have a cheery and sunny disposition.”
“I'm not an elf and I'm not a dwarf. I'm a leprechaun.”
“I don't crave fame. I mean, it's nice to be recognized. It is useful.”
“Life? Don't talk to me about life!”
- Willow Ufgood: You started spouting poetry. "I love you Sorsha! I worship you Sorsha"! You almost got us killed!
- Madmartigan: "I love you Sorsha"? I don't love her, she kicked me in the face! I hate her... don't I?
“- Willow Ufgood: We found one of your babies in our village. Will you please take care of her?
- Airk Thaughbaer: We're going into battle, little ones. Find a woman to take care of her.
- Madmartigan: He thought you were a woman, Airk!”
“- Marvin: I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
- Trillian: Well, we have something that may take your mind off it.
- Marvin: It won't work, I have an exceptionally large mind.”
“- Leprechaun: What do you think of your bridal chamber?
- Bridget: It... it's awful!
- Leprechaun: I know it lacks a woman's touch, but you'll change that.”
“- Willow Ufgood: Blackroot? I'm the father of two children, and you never, ever give a baby blackroot.
- Madmartigan: Well my mother raised us on it. It's good for you! It put's hair on your chest, right Sticks?
- Willow Ufgood: Her name is not Sticks! She's Elora Dannen, the future empress of Tir Asleen and the last thing she's gonna want is a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Willow Ufgood: Ouch! What'd you bite me for?
- Fin Raziel: Three drops of your blood must be put in the potion.
- Willow Ufgood: Well, you could've warned me!”
“Scream as you may! Scream as you might! If you try to escape, you'll be dead on this night.”
“Freeze? I'm a robot. I'm not a refrigerator.”
“- Oberon: You know, Marlene and Gossie's the ones running the game on you, Ray. They sliced up the pie the first night you played. Thirty-five percent off the top. Plus Gossie's double scale as leader.
- Ray Charles: Leader. If anyone's leadin' the band I'm the leader! You know what? Forget the bohumps. I'm goin' my own way.”
“I've calculated your chance of survival, but I don't think you'll like it.”
“- Ozzie: It's me, it's me you want, you green little son of a bitch. I've got the last gold coin. I swallowed it. It's in my stomach.
- Leprechaun: Then it's your belly I want.”
“A friend with weed is a friend indeed, but a friend with gold is the best I'm told.”