Wonder quotes170 wonder quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.”
“- Cindy Mancini: Are you high?
- Ronald Miller: I want to rent you.
- Cindy Mancini: You want to rent me?
- Ronald Miller: Yeah. You pretend you like me and we go out for a few weeks... and that will make me popular.
- Cindy Mancini: Just going out with me is not gonna make you popular.
- Ronald Miller: Well I have a thousand dollars that says...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary.”
“- Miles Logan: All right check this out: This is a Brigga 3300, toughest safe in the world. What's the first thing you do?
- Eddie: Drill the lock.
- Miles Logan: No! You got to check to see if it's open.
- Miles Logan: It's open!
- Eddie: Really?
- Miles Logan: Nah I'm messin' wit- I'm messing with you! They would never do that! Now Eddie, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's one thing to make peace with the idea of something that's going to happen someday; it's another to find yourself at that day.”
“- Ronald Miller: I'm going to a party. John Richmond's, with Cindy Mancini.
- Chuckie Miller: Cindy Mancini? Senior, captain of the cheerleaders, most beautiful girl in the history of this county?
- Ronald Miller: That's her. Well, I'm late, gotta bolt.
- Chuckie Miller: Bolt? Something stinks in suburbia.”
“I would sooner live in a cottage and wonder at everything than live in a castle and wonder at nothing!”
“- Fred Haymes: Why don´t you seat?
- Carol Aird: Why is it people think you take better bad news if you´re sitting down?”
“- Colonel Robert Lowry: They pulled all of Jones, Jasper, Perry and half of Smith County.
- Chester: How is that even possible?”
“- Kevin Griswold: What the hell is that?
- Rusty Griswold: That's a 2015 Tartan Prancer. It's the Honda of Albania. Let's hit the road!”
“- Jonathan Knox: I've never seen a grizzly just turn and run like that.
- Warren Stantin: Everybody else up here acts like they've never seen a black man before. Why should the bear be different?”
“- Jack: Are we in another planet?
- Ma: Same one. Just a different spot.”
“- Nux: He turned his head. He looked me straight in the eye.
- Slit: He was scanning the horizon.
- Nux: No, I am awaited. I am awaited in Valhalla!”
I find myself in the middle of the wire. And I feel the void. And although a wire-walker should never look down... I do. And it was... It was beautiful. It was calm and beautiful, and serene, and "not-dangerous."
“- Susan Cooper: Where'd you get a suit?
- Rick Ford: I fucking made it, didn't I?”
“- William Brandt: Luther? What the hell are you doing there? You're supposed to be on assignment in Malaysia!
- Luther Stickell: I am in Malaysia. I've been here two days. Benji needed my help.”
“It's obvious, once I stop to think.”
“Oh, what a day... what a lovely day!”
“I don't know what I want. How could I know what I want if I say yes to everything?”
“I think found a disease that no one has ever seen before. Repetitive head trauma chokes the brain! It turns you into someone else.”
“Two wayward travellers stuck in a Geo with a guy named Vic.”
“I don't think I'll ever understand why so few people care about history.”
“- Tamiki Umezaki: My mother, she wonders if you brought your famous hat.
- Sherlock Holmes: The deerstalker? I've never worn one.
- Tamiki Umezaki: And a pipe?
- Sherlock Holmes: I prefer a cigar.”
“My God, the dead has arisen.”