Wonder quotes170 wonder quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Cindy Mancini: Are you high?
- Ronald Miller: I want to rent you.
- Cindy Mancini: You want to rent me?
- Ronald Miller: Yeah. You pretend you like me and we go out for a few weeks... and that will make me popular.
- Cindy Mancini: Just going out with me is not gonna make you popular.
- Ronald Miller: Well I have a thousand dollars that says...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary.”
“- Miles Logan: All right check this out: This is a Brigga 3300, toughest safe in the world. What's the first thing you do?
- Eddie: Drill the lock.
- Miles Logan: No! You got to check to see if it's open.
- Miles Logan: It's open!
- Eddie: Really?
- Miles Logan: Nah I'm messin' wit- I'm messing with you! They would never do that! Now Eddie, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's one thing to make peace with the idea of something that's going to happen someday; it's another to find yourself at that day.”
“I would sooner live in a cottage and wonder at everything than live in a castle and wonder at nothing!”
“- Fred Haymes: Why don´t you seat?
- Carol Aird: Why is it people think you take better bad news if you´re sitting down?”
“- Colonel Robert Lowry: They pulled all of Jones, Jasper, Perry and half of Smith County.
- Chester: How is that even possible?”
“- Kevin Griswold: What the hell is that?
- Rusty Griswold: That's a 2015 Tartan Prancer. It's the Honda of Albania. Let's hit the road!”
“- Jonathan Knox: I've never seen a grizzly just turn and run like that.
- Warren Stantin: Everybody else up here acts like they've never seen a black man before. Why should the bear be different?”
“- Jack: Are we in another planet?
- Ma: Same one. Just a different spot.”
“- Nux: He turned his head. He looked me straight in the eye.
- Slit: He was scanning the horizon.
- Nux: No, I am awaited. I am awaited in Valhalla!”
I find myself in the middle of the wire. And I feel the void. And although a wire-walker should never look down... I do. And it was... It was beautiful. It was calm and beautiful, and serene, and "not-dangerous."
“- Susan Cooper: Where'd you get a suit?
- Rick Ford: I fucking made it, didn't I?”
“- William Brandt: Luther? What the hell are you doing there? You're supposed to be on assignment in Malaysia!
- Luther Stickell: I am in Malaysia. I've been here two days. Benji needed my help.”
“It's obvious, once I stop to think.”
“Oh, what a day... what a lovely day!”
“I don't know what I want. How could I know what I want if I say yes to everything?”
“I think found a disease that no one has ever seen before. Repetitive head trauma chokes the brain! It turns you into someone else.”
“Two wayward travellers stuck in a Geo with a guy named Vic.”
“I don't think I'll ever understand why so few people care about history.”
“- Tamiki Umezaki: My mother, she wonders if you brought your famous hat.
- Sherlock Holmes: The deerstalker? I've never worn one.
- Tamiki Umezaki: And a pipe?
- Sherlock Holmes: I prefer a cigar.”
“My God, the dead has arisen.”
“- Nathan: The answer is, how do you feel about her? Nothing analytical, just... how you feel.
- Caleb: I feel... that she is fucking amazing.”
“Speak a little truth and people lose their minds.”