Joan Cusack quotes
“If you ever so much as blink in her direction again, I can and will bury you so far in the ground that the heat from the earth's core will incinerate your sorry ass!”
“- Jody: Would you like a Pelegrino?
- Chris Macauley: Is that beer?
- Jody: No, it's bottled mineral water.
- Chris Macauley: Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure. Those are really good.
- Jody: You're really sweet. I'll get you a juice.”
“Six thousand dollars? It's not even leather!”
“- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: You have something against books?
- Hannah Stubbs: I have nothing about books! I am curious about the books in your trunk.
- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: You see, I was thinking of writing my story, so I bought this one on how to do it.
- Hannah Stubbs: Why do you need 25 copies of it?
- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will.”
“It's funny how one day can mean so many different things.”
“- Barney Coopersmith: Would you care to bet on that?
- Hannah Stubbs: I never bet when I'm sure and right.
- Barney Coopersmith: Presumably you haven't done a lot of betting considering you've only been wrong once in your life.
- Hannah Stubbs: Twice.”
“- Maggie Carpenter: Who makes these things?
- Peggy Flemming: Calm down. The veil is not attacking you.”
“A relationship is hard in and of itself. And having kids is really hard work, but I think it's really meaningful, as is a relationship. But they all take work.”
“I think acting has helped me come out of my shell because when I play a character, I can't be self-conscious.”
“- Rex: Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with every day?
- Lotso: All day long! Five days a week.
- Jessie: But what happens when the kids grow up?
- Lotso: When the kids get old, new ones come in. When they get old, new ones replace them. You'll never be outgrown, or neglected. Never abandoned or forgotten.”
"Working for a dream". That's beautiful. You know, my employees work for salaries.
“- Emily Montgomery: I've seen all your movies.
- Cameron Drake: Both of them?”
“- Jody: Here's what I thought. We finish dinner and then we have desert, 'kay?
- Chris Macauley: Alright.
- Jody: And then after that, I take you for a drive, show you around the city.
- Chris Macauley: Sure.
- Jody: And after that, we come back here. And then, if we still like each other, we make love.”
“- Debbie Jellinsky: With your looks, your charm... women must follow you everywhere!
- Uncle Fester Addams: Store detectives.”