Joan Cusack quotes
“- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: You have something against books?
- Hannah Stubbs: I have nothing about books! I am curious about the books in your trunk.
- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: You see, I was thinking of writing my story, so I bought this one on how to do it.
- Hannah Stubbs: Why do you need 25 copies of it?
- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will.”
“It's funny how one day can mean so many different things.”
“- Barney Coopersmith: Would you care to bet on that?
- Hannah Stubbs: I never bet when I'm sure and right.
- Barney Coopersmith: Presumably you haven't done a lot of betting considering you've only been wrong once in your life.
- Hannah Stubbs: Twice.”
“- Maggie Carpenter: Who makes these things?
- Peggy Flemming: Calm down. The veil is not attacking you.”
“If you ever so much as blink in her direction again, I can and will bury you so far in the ground that the heat from the earth's core will incinerate your sorry ass!”
“A relationship is hard in and of itself. And having kids is really hard work, but I think it's really meaningful, as is a relationship. But they all take work.”
“I think acting has helped me come out of my shell because when I play a character, I can't be self-conscious.”
“- Rex: Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with every day?
- Lotso: All day long! Five days a week.
- Jessie: But what happens when the kids grow up?
- Lotso: When the kids get old, new ones come in. When they get old, new ones replace them. You'll never be outgrown, or neglected. Never abandoned or forgotten.”
"Working for a dream". That's beautiful. You know, my employees work for salaries.
“- Emily Montgomery: I've seen all your movies.
- Cameron Drake: Both of them?”
“- Jody: Here's what I thought. We finish dinner and then we have desert, 'kay?
- Chris Macauley: Alright.
- Jody: And then after that, I take you for a drive, show you around the city.
- Chris Macauley: Sure.
- Jody: And after that, we come back here. And then, if we still like each other, we make love.”
“- Jody: Would you like a Pelegrino?
- Chris Macauley: Is that beer?
- Jody: No, it's bottled mineral water.
- Chris Macauley: Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure. Those are really good.
- Jody: You're really sweet. I'll get you a juice.”
“- Debbie Jellinsky: With your looks, your charm... women must follow you everywhere!
- Uncle Fester Addams: Store detectives.”