“Buying the Cow” quotes(2002)
All actors – Jerry O'Connell, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras, Ryan Reynolds, Bill Bellamy, Alyssa Milano, Jon Tenney, Annabeth Gish, Ron Livingston, Erinn Bartlett, Scarlett Chorvat, Jolie Jenkins, John O'Hurleyshow all
“Buying the Cow” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Mike Hanson: You should stop drinking.
- Girl in Bar: Why? I just got here.
- Mike Hanson: Because you're driving me home.”
“There is no such thing as the one. It's more of a mind boggling whole hell of a lot of potential ones. That should be comforting, it's actually pretty terrifying. We would all like to kick back and wait for some magical force to show us who we should spend the rest of our lives with. But the truth is, there isn't a lightning bolt that slaps you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Mike Hanson: How did you figure it out?
- Bar Patron: After a string of girlfriends, a couple ex-wives, and a Great Dane or two. I started thinking, "Hey, maybe it's me".
“Wow! A dollar! Now I can quit stripping, go back to vet school, and save my sick pony.”
“- Jonesy: You're still not telling us everything.
- David Collins: Of course not, you're my friends.”
“Always a best man, never a man.”
“A blind man could smell your love.”