Comfort quotes119 comfort quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I never feel more myself than when I'm writing; I never enjoy any day more than a good writing day.”
“You will be different, sometimes you'll feel like an outcast, but you'll never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father and the father becomes the son.”
“- Armand Dorleac: And if you're thinking just now 'why me, oh God?' the answer is: God has nothing to do with it. In fact, God is never in France this time of year.
- Edmond Dantes: God has everything to do with it. He's everywhere. He sees everything.
- Armand Dorleac: All right. Let's make a bargain, shall we? You ask God for help, and I'll...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Seamstress: You're not afraid. The others are only pretending, but you... it's almost as if you welcomed it.
- Sydney Carton: Perhaps I do. Perhaps in death, I receive something I never had in life - I hold a sanctuary in the hearts of those I care for.”
“Be someone you can turn to. That's what family is for.”
“Sometime you do something you're not comfortable with. It's how you grow.”
“Oh, this bed is so comfortable. Ah, nobody’s foot in my mouth. So much better.”
“Don’t go chasing waterfalls, stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to.”
“People don’t spend their lives trying to look at what’s behind the curtain. They like the curtain. It provides them stability, comfort, and definition.”
“- Angela: Why are you never on my side, Robbie?
- Robbie: I'm always on your side when you're not being a cunt!”
“Being there for a child is the most noble thing a toy can do.”
“If you need me, all you have to do is look up. And remember, I love you.”
“It is always consoling to think about suicide. It's what gets one through many a bad night.”
“- Amy Bowen: We didn't know where else to go.
- Dr. Claire Powell: You did the right thing by coming here.
- Amy Bowen: Maddie was the first one to notice things.”
“- Jack: Computers are your life, aren't they?
- Angela: Yes. The perfect hiding place.”
“But why drive when you can get driven?”
“- Vince: Well, you can take an early retirement, collect disability. With the pension we offer you should be comfortable.
- Gus: Save it. Being comfortable is overrated.”
“In Genesis, it says that it is not good for a man to be alone; but sometimes it is a great relief.”
“- Arthur Dent: So this is it. We're going to die
- Ford Perfect: Yes. Would you like a hug?
Arthur Dent: No.”
“What faces will smile on me when I die? Who will comfort me that long night?”