Comfort quotes112 comfort quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I never feel more myself than when I'm writing; I never enjoy any day more than a good writing day.”
“- Angela: Why are you never on my side, Robbie?
- Robbie: I'm always on your side when you're not being a cunt!”
“Being there for a child is the most noble thing a toy can do.”
“If you need me, all you have to do is look up. And remember, I love you.”
“It is always consoling to think about suicide. It's what gets one through many a bad night.”
“- Amy Bowen: We didn't know where else to go.
- Dr. Claire Powell: You did the right thing by coming here.
- Amy Bowen: Maddie was the first one to notice things.”
“- Jack: Computers are your life, aren't they?
- Angela: Yes. The perfect hiding place.”
“But why drive when you can get driven?”
“- Vince: Well, you can take an early retirement, collect disability. With the pension we offer you should be comfortable.
- Gus: Save it. Being comfortable is overrated.”
“In Genesis, it says that it is not good for a man to be alone; but sometimes it is a great relief.”
“- Arthur Dent: So this is it. We're going to die
- Ford Perfect: Yes. Would you like a hug?
Arthur Dent: No.”
“What faces will smile on me when I die? Who will comfort me that long night?”
Here's what I do when I'm feeling down. I get very quiet and very still. And I say to myself, "Everyone in the world is as miserable and empty as I am. They're just better at pretending". Try it sometime. It might bring you some peace.
“This is your comfort zone. It's this big, Quentin. All the things that you want in the world are way out there.”
“I'm starting to feel like a corn dog at a hot dog party, and it ain't flattering, I'll tell you that.”
“- Walt Disney: I think life disappoints you, Ms. Travers. I think it's done that a lot. And maybe Mary Poppins is the only person in your life who hasn't.
- P.L. Travers: Mary Poppins isn't real.
- Walt Disney: That's not true. She was as real as can be to my daughters, and to thousands of other children - adults too. She's been a nighttime...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hey, these grandma rules, man. You know the deal. Your ass eat, your ass speak.”
“We offer humanity's greatest minds more time to fulfill their potential. Designed to offer you the very best of the human experience.”
“- Margaret Tate: I have never farted in front of him. Nor will I ever fart in front of him.
- Andrew Paxton: She farts in her sleep.”