Alyssa Milano quotes
“Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds and 3 horses, what does that tell you?”
“A big part of life is realizing what you're good at.”
“- Nicole Walker: My dad hates him, that's for sure.
- Margo Masse: That means that he knows you're sleeping together, you know it's that usual weirdo jealousytrip.
- Nicole Walker: How could he possibly know we were sleeping together?
- Margo Masse: Caught ya, ya hoe! You never told me you were screwing him!”
“I've learned that exercise alone is not enough to stay healthy - it's a whole lifestyle.”
“First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn't so great.”
“- Scamp: Let's just say you're lucky you've never had to live with a family.
- Angel: Wrong again, Tenderfoot.
- Scamp: You mean, you had a family?
- Angel: Actually, I've had five familes.”
“- Gredin: What are you wishing?
- Lily Leonetti: That I could just... open my eyes and be different. Listen to me.
- Gredin: I'm listening. And I like doing that. You're beautiful.
- Lily Leonetti: No, I'm not.
- Gredin: Yes, you are. You're sweet... you're beautiful... and different.”
“Wow! A dollar! Now I can quit stripping, go back to vet school, and save my sick pony.”
“Do yourself a favor and don't think so much. It gives you premature wrinkles.”
“- Tanya: First you cut off all your hair, then you pierced your belly button, now you're smoking! What the hell is going on with you?
- Lily Leonetti: Tanya, don't you have some sort of super highway that you need to get on? Why don't you go have some fun?”
“My whole life I've felt like a freak. You know, back home in Michigan I wasn't accepted because I was different. Then I come here and I'm not different enough... So, I decided to become someone else. Someone tough and infallible. Beautiful, sexy. Fearless. And it worked. For the first time in my life, I was accepted and I became intoxicated by...” (continue)(continue reading)