“O.C. and Stiggs” quotes(1985)
All actors – Daniel Jenkins, Neill Barry, Jane Curtin, Paul Dooley, Jon Cryer, Laura Urstein, Victor Ho, Ray Walston, Donald May, Carla Borelli, Stephanie Elfrink, Amanda Hullshow all
“O.C. and Stiggs” Quotes 4 quotes
“- Gramps: If you're gonna be hanging around the house, I need to know two things.
- Nurse: What are those?
- Gramps: Can you make huevos rancheros?
- Nurse: Oh, I can manage that.
- Gramps: Good. Now, what's your story on menopause, huh?
- Nurse: I always pause for men, Harry.”
“- Stiggs: Ok, Ms. Bunny! Number 1, we want zero miles to the gallon.
- O.C. : Right. No MPGs. It has to be a vulgarly inefficient mode of trasnportation.
- Stiggs: Loud, real loud. It has to generate a terrifyingly sismic field of noise. If we could combine really loud noise with the ugliness of poverty, we'd have the ideal car.”